3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBowring Park Road, LIVERPOOL
Guide Price £175,000
- GUIDE PRICE £175,000 to £185,000
- Three Bedroomed Semi Detached Property in Popular Location
- Hall and Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen and Downstairs Wet Room / Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms and Large Family Bathroom
- GCH and DG ,Driveway with Off Road Parking
- Attractive Gardens , Internal Inspection Highly Recommended
- Well Planned and Spacious Accommodation
The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, attractive lounge and dining room, modern kitchen and downstairs wet room. To the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property has GCH and DG it also has driveway with off road parking and well presented gardens .
Jones and Chapman are delighted to offer For Sale this three bedroomed semi detached property in a popular location. The property provides easy access to a wide range of facilities including public transport links, local schools and shops, and direct access to the motorway network. The property offers well planned and spacious accommodation and an internal inspection is highly recommended.
Lounge 11' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the front, wood block flooring, radiator, open fire.
Rear Lounge 18' 7" x 10' 7" ( 5.66m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window, feature brick wall with log burner, double glazed patio doors.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 6' 9" max ( 4.01m x 2.06m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob. part tiled walls, tiled flooring, double glazed windows to the rear and side.
Downstairs Shower Room
Double glazed window to the front, wet room shower, radiator.
Stairs rising from the ground floor.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 9' 5" to wardrobe ( 4.24m x 2.87m to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.94m x 2.82m )
Window to the rear, built in wardrobes, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 6' 10" ( 2.16m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, bath, wash hand basin, low level W.C
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42804033.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.