1 bedroom apartment for saleHuddersfield Road, Thongsbridge, Holmfirth
Sold STC £122,000
- High Specification One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment For Over 55's
- Peaceful Setting
- Close To Local Amenities
- Off Road Parking, Visitor Parking
- Communal Gardens
PRICED TO SELL ! WELL PRESENTED GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH AN ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE. HOLME VALLEY COURT IS AN EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT FOR THE OVER 55's IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF HOLMFIRTH. VACANT POSSESSION.
The development is situated within easy reach of the popular village Holmfirth with all the local amenities the village has to offer. It has the benefit of excellent public transport links close by and is positioned close to a doctors surgery, dental practice and a pharmacy.
An exclusive development for the over 55's located in the popular village of Holmfirth and ideally situated for local amenities. Positioned next to two doctor's surgeries, a dental practice and a pharmacy. There is a regular mini bus service on the doorstep.
The ground floor apartment briefly comprises an open plan living dining kitchen, a bedroom and a four piece bathroom. The property is one of the select few apartments with its own allocated parking space. Visitor parking is also available.
The development offers the opportunity for residents to benefit from the use of a communal lounge and well presented communal gardens.
In addition there are two guest suites available for guests to rent separate accommodation when visiting residents.
Communal Entrance Hallway
Enter the property using the entry phone system in to the spacious communal hallway. A staircase and a lift give access to the communal lounge and other apartments.
The apartment has a spacious hallway with automatic sensor lighting, recessed spotlighting, a solid oak floor, a large storage cupboard housing the boiler and a further storage cupboard with shelving and a radiator. Doors lead to the living dining kitchen, the bedroom and the bathroom.
Living Dining Kitchen:-
Lounge / Dining Area 15' 5" x 12' 6" ( 4.70m x 3.81m )
A neutrally decorated, carpeted lounge with a double radiator and glazed French doors leading out to the front of the property and the paved patio area. The lounge is open plan to the kitchen.
Kitchen Area 8' 10" x 8' ( 2.69m x 2.44m )
Fitted with an excellent range of modern Shaker style wall and base units with granite work surfaces and a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap.
Integrated appliances include a Smeg oven, microwave, electric hob with a cooker hood extractor over. There is also an integrated dishwasher, washer dryer and a fridge freezer.
The room has part tiled walls, tiled flooring and recessed spotlighting
Bedroom. 11' 1" plus doorway recess+wardrobes x 10' 2" ( 3.38m plus doorway recess+wardrobes x 3.10m )
A generously proportioned double bedroom with double built in wardrobes with plenty of hanging space and shelving. The room is neutrally decorated, carpeted and has a radiator, recessed spotlighting and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a step-in shower cubicle with foldable seat and grab rail, bath with mixer tap and hand held shower head, wash hand basin set within a vanity unit with cupboards beneath and mirrored cabinet above and a low level WC.
The room has recessed spotlighting, an extractor fan, a wall mounted electric heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and a tiled floor with under floor heating.
To the front of the apartment is a paved patio area.
The property includes an allocated parking space and further visitor parking is available
The development has delightful well kept communal gardens.
From our offices on Victoria Street turn right at the traffic lights onto Huddersfield Road, the continue on Huddersfield Road for approximately half a mile, where the Holme Valley Memorial Hospital can be found on the left hand side and the Holme Valley Court is located behind the Holme Valley Memorial Hospital.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42804108.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.