2 bedroom bungalow for saleLowther Road, Worthing, West Sussex
- 2 Bedroom detached bungalow
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Garage & off road parking
- Pleasantly landscaped rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (62)
A wonderful opportunity to own a spacious and immaculately presented two bedroom detached bungalow, sitting in a popular area of Worthing on the edge of Offington and just to the south of Findon Valley and its parade of shops and café’s.This delightful home, spread entirely over the ground floor level, has been extended from the original footprint, providing a generous reception space with the living room wrapping around a chimney breast and flowing through to a further snug/study area and then to a separate dining area and large conservatory, both of which overlook the rear garden. A galley style kitchen sits in the middle of the property with a separate utility room to the side.The two double bedrooms sit to the other side of the entrance hall along with a modern and upgraded shower room, but if anyone is looking for a property with a 3rd bedroom (and En-Suite perhaps) and isn’t afraid of taking on a project, it would certainly appear that there would be the scope (subject to planning) to extend into the loft area (as the neighbouring property has done). Outside there is a long driveway providing plenty of off street parking as well as a garage, and the rear garden which has been wonderfully landscaped and maintained by the current owners and will be perfect for any keen gardeners to take over.
What the Owner says:
This has been a lovely home for a number of years and in the perfect location with easy access both into Worthing as well as out of town. We have upgraded the property throughout in the time we have been here and feel the addition of the conservatory to the rear has been a massive plus, allowing us to enjoy the surrounding rear garden throughout the year.
- Lounge: (L-shaped) 17'5 into bay x 11'7 (5.31m x 3.53m) plus 8'4 x 8'3 (2.54m x 2.52m)
- Dining room: 11'5 x 8'7 (3.48m x 2.62m)
- Conservatory: 13'0 x 12'8 (3.97m x 3.86m)
- Kitchen: 8'10 x 7'10 (2.69m x 2.39m)
- Utility area: 7'3 x 5'10 (2.21m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 9'11 (3.94m x 3.02m)
- En-suite cloakroom: 5'5 x 3'8 (1.65m x 1.12m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 9'11 (3.63m x 3.02m)
- Bathroom: 7'1 x 5'5 (2.16m x 1.65m)
- Front & rear gardens
- Off road parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42805965.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40805978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Findon Valley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.