3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDulwich Close, Newport Pagnell
- POPULAR LOCATION - VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- Well presented extended semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Kitchen & dining/breakfast room
- Cloakroom & utility room
- Enclosed rear garden
- Single garage nearby
- Off road parking for two cars
Much improved by the current owners is this extended three bedroom home pleasantly situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular Green Park area. The property boasts a kitchen with fitted appliances, a refitted downstairs cloakroom, refitted shower room & garage. VIEWING RECOMMENDED!
Much improved by the current owners is this extended three bedroom family home pleasantly situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the ever popular Green Park area of Newport Pagnell. Offered for sale in immaculate order the property boasts a kitchen with fitted appliances, a refitted downstairs cloakroom, replacement double glazing, refitted shower room and garage. EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, stairs rising to first floor landing, door to lounge, utility room and cloakroom.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: W.C. and wash hand basin set on a vanity unit, extractor fan.
Lounge: 17' 2" max x 12' 2" narrowing to 9' ( 5.23m max x 3.71m narrowing to 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators.
Dining / Breakfast Room: 12' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Kitchen: 13' 9" x 10' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.30m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink with drainer, eye level oven and gas hob, plumbing for a dish washer, integrated fridge/freezer, door to garden, double glazed window to two aspects.
Utility Room: 7' 9" x 4' 7" ( 2.36m x 1.40m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge/freezer.
Double glazed window to rear and side, two radiators, access to a boarded loft.
Bedroom One: 12' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: 10' 5" x 7' 5" max ( 3.18m x 2.26m max )
Double glazed window to front, built-in cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 13' 10" x 4' 8" ( 4.22m x 1.42m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator. This room is currently being used as a dressing room.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Double shower cubicle with rain water head and hand held also, wash hand basin and w.c. Heated towel rail, part tiling, double glazed window to side.
Off road parking for two cars.
Fully enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders, patio area.
Situated in a nearby block and with an up and over door.
Log Cabin: 12' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.69m )
Of timber construction, double doors and three windows.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42807291.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPL103277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.