2 bedroom flat for saleGuinea Street, Bristol
Withdrawn from Market £425,000
- The General is a special development of an historic landmark building in a fabulous central position in a developing part of the city.
- Apartment 2 is no exception with a high standard of fittings and fixtures throughout yet still retaining the features, ceiling heights and large windows that a period property offers
- A perfect location to explore all the city has to offer within just a hundred metres of the harbourside
- Nearby excellent restaurants and cafes including Severn Shed, The River Station and the highly acclaimed Michelin starred Casamia
- Also within approximately half a mile of Temple Meads train station and the city centre
- Accommodation: generous central entrance hallway (20ft x 4ft), sitting room with recessed study area and 3 large sash windows overlooking the communal gardens, generous sociable kitchen/breakfas...
- Principal double bedroom with en suite shower room/wc, second double bedroom and separate luxury bathroom/wc, utility cupboard with additional storage
- Secure allocated off street parking, well-kept communal gardens and central courtyard with period water fountain and on site concierge
- An exquisite apartment in a wonderful location and setting
Full descriptionAn exceptional, high quality 2 double bedroom hall floor apartment forming part of this fabulous grade II listed recent period conversion (2015). Located within a stone's throw of Bathurst Parade Marina and the harbourside and benefiting from secure covered off street parking
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6853354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.