2 bedroom flat for saleGuinea Street, Bristol
Withdrawn from Market £425,000
- The General is a special development of an historic landmark building in a fabulous central position in a developing part of the city.
- Apartment 2 is no exception with a high standard of fittings and fixtures throughout yet still retaining the features, ceiling heights and large windows that a period property offers
- A perfect location to explore all the city has to offer within just a hundred metres of the harbourside
- Nearby excellent restaurants and cafes including Severn Shed, The River Station and the highly acclaimed Michelin starred Casamia
- Also within approximately half a mile of Temple Meads train station and the city centre
- Accommodation: generous central entrance hallway (20ft x 4ft), sitting room with recessed study area and 3 large sash windows overlooking the communal gardens, generous sociable kitchen/breakfas...
- Principal double bedroom with en suite shower room/wc, second double bedroom and separate luxury bathroom/wc, utility cupboard with additional storage
- Secure allocated off street parking, well-kept communal gardens and central courtyard with period water fountain and on site concierge
- An exquisite apartment in a wonderful location and setting
An exceptional, high quality 2 double bedroom hall floor apartment forming part of this fabulous grade II listed recent period conversion (2015). Located within a stone's throw of Bathurst Parade Marina and the harbourside and benefiting from secure covered off street parking
via the original ornate period main entrance gates, through into the communal courtyard and gardens where the communal entrance can be found immediately on the right hand side, through the communal entrance hallway where the private front door to the property can be found straight ahead of you.
20' 7'' x 4' 8'' (6.27m x 1.42m)
an impressive central entrance hallway with high ceilings, wood flooring, wall mounted video entry intercom system, alarm control panel and doors leading off to the sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc and further double doors access recessed utility cupboard.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the current service charge is £1,567 per six months. The service charge covers many things including the buildings insurance, external maintenance, on site concierge and window cleaning. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 4. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly...
a handy recessed cupboard with plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer with built in worktop over, built in shelving, wall mounted fuse box for electrics and meter for individual usage from the central block heating system.
SECURE UNDERCROFT PARKING:
the property has the benefit of one allocated parking space in a secured covered undercroft car park situated beneath one of the apartment blocks at the front of the development, accessed off Commercial Road.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 175 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2015. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
7' 10'' x 4' 2'' (2.39m x 1.27m)
white suite comprising an oversized wet room shower enclosure with system fed dual headed shower and wall mounted controls, low level wc with concealed Grohe system, wall mounted wash basin with recessed shelf and large built in mirror with spotlights over, shaver point, inset spotlights, heated towel rail and extraction system.
11' 5'' x 9' 5'' min widening to 12'5'' into recess (3.48m x 2.87m/3.78m)
high ceilings, 2 large feature period sash windows to front, radiator, tv and telephone points, door accessing generous recessed wardrobe/storage cupboard.
7' 5'' x 5' 6'' (2.26m x 1.68m)
beautifully appointed principal bathroom comprising a panelled bath with wall mounted mix taps and dual headed system fed shower and glass shower screen, low level wc with concealed cistern and push button Grohe flush, wall mounted wash basin, recessed shelf with mirror and spotlight over, shaver point, inset spotlights, extraction system, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
(rear) 15' 1'' x 11' 5'' + additional recessed study area 8'10'' x 4'6'' (4.59m x 3.48m + 2.69m x 1.37m)
3 large southerly facing period sash windows fill the sitting room and study area with natural light and offer a lovely view over central communal courtyard gardens and water fountain, high ceilings, wood flooring, tv and telephone points, radiator and door accessing useful recessed storage cupboard with built in storage.
16' 1'' x 11' 4'' (4.90m x 3.45m)
generous kitchen/breakfast room, perfect for socialising and entertaining, with ample space for dining room table and chairs. A modern fitted built in kitchen comprises base and eye level modern handleless units with square edged worktop over and inset Blanco sink and drainer unit, high specification Neff integrated appliances including a double high level oven, 4 ring electric hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and extractor hood, glass splashbacks, tiled flooring, 2 large sash windows offering a similar view to the sitting room, radiator, inset spotlights, under unit lighting and extraction system.
(front) 16' 5'' x 11' 6'' (5.00m x 3.50m)
large double bedroom with 2 feature arched period sash windows to front, radiator, tv point, wall mounted thermostat control for heating and door accessing luxury en suite shower room/wc.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6853354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.