3 bedroom detached house for saleManifold Close, Burntwood, Staffordshire
- A well presented three bedroom end link detached Hathaway style family home with car port and garage
- Welcoming entrance hall and downstairs guests W.C.
- Well appointed lounge
- Breakfast kitchen and adjoining dining room
- UPVC double glazed conservatory
- Three good sized bedrooms and modern re-fitted shower room
- Car port and garage
- Enclosed foregarden and driveway
- Delightful enclosed garden to rear
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
Bill Tandy and Company are pleased to present this beautifully appointed three bedroom end link detached family home known as the Hathaway style on the popular Church Farm development in an end of cul de sac position. Offering both UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating the accommodation briefly comprises hall, downstairs guests W.C., well appointed family lounge, breakfast kitchen with adjoining dining room, UPVC double glazed conservatory, three first floor bedrooms, modern re-fitted shower room, driveway and foregarden, car port, garage and delightful enclosed rear garden. An early internal viewing comes strongly recommended to fully appreciate this delightful home with beautiful setting.
Property ref: 121_1061_4192434
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42810189.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4192434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Burntwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.