2 bedroom terraced house for saleBorough Street, Brighton
Sold STC £499,950
- FREEHOLD HOUSE
- CENTRAL BRIGHTON LOCATION
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE LIVING SPACE
- POTENTIAL FOR EXTENSION
- SOME MODERNISATION REQUIRED
FOX & SONS are pleased to offer this delightful TWO BEDROOM terraced house located in one of Brightons most prestigous roads just off WESTERN ROAD. Western Road offers a variety of shops, bars and restaurants as well as easy access to Brighton's mainline station.
FOX & SONS are pleased to offer this delightful TWO BEDROOM terraced house located in one of Brightons most prestigous roads just off WESTERN ROAD. Western Road offers a variety of shops, bars and restaurants as well as easy access to Brighton's mainline station which offers a comprehensive choice of commuter links including a direct train service to LONDON VICTORIA.
The internal accommodation comprises to street entrance on the ground floor leading to a lounge/diner, separate fitted kitchen with a utility area to the rear, off the kitchen there is a private rear courtyard, large fitted bathroom, two double bedrooms and a cellar area which has the potential to extend(subject to planning).
Door to front, inner door to lounge.
Lounge 25' 9" into bay x 14' 11" max ( 7.85m into bay x 4.55m max )
Single glazed bay window to front, second single glazed bay window to rear overlooking rear courtyard, two radiators, telephone point, TV aerial, door with steps down to cellar.
Cellar 12' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.10m )
Window to front, ideal for conversion.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, single glazed window to side, door to rear courtyard, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiling, electric oven with gas hobs, radiator.
Utility Room 7' 1" x 6' 8" ( 2.16m x 2.03m )
Wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiling, single glazed window to side, butler sink.
Stairs from lounge, stairs to first floor landing, loft access.
Bedroom One 15' x 12' 9" into bay ( 4.57m x 3.89m into bay )
Single glazed bay window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, TV aerial, feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.97m )
Single glazed window to rear, radiator, feature fireplace.
Single glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, shaver point, WC, part tiled.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42811410.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF108066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.