3 bedroom house for saleAshby Street, Norwich
- Victorian end terrace
- Full of character
- Two/three bedrooms
- Large bathroom
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Double glazing and gas central heating
Guide Price £210,000 - £220,000 --- SUPERB VICTORIAN END TERRACE HOUSE SITUATED IN SOUGHT AFTER SOUTH CITY LOCATION! Beautifully presented throughout the property boasts wood burners to the lounge & dining room. DO NOT MISS OUT - CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!
Lounge 12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the front, fireplace with dual fuel wood burning stove, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fireplace with dual fuel wood burning stove, radiator, textured ceiling and picture rails.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 7' ( 2.64m x 2.13m )
Fitted solid wood base units with solid wood work surfaces over, Belfast sink, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling, double glazed window to the side, double glazed door to garden and door to bathroom.
With a suite comprising bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin set on vanity unit and WC, part tiled walls, radiator, lino flooring, textured ceiling, coving and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 12' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three 7' x 11' 11" ( 2.13m x 3.63m )
Off bedroom two with double glazed window to the rear, radiator and textured ceiling.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and has been hard landscaped featuring a shed/workshop measuring 7'2"x11' with power, light and double glazed window to the side. Permit parking is also available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.