4 bedroom terraced house for saleOriel Road, North End, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Immaculate 4 double bedroom family house
- Jacuzzi bath
- 2 reception rooms
- Southerly facing rear garden
- Conservatory overlooking rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (66)
This large four bedroom house, with generous room sizes throughout in North End, is a majestic and much preferred older style home with many original features.There is a lovely kitchen/diner with wooden floor and the minimalist finish has been gracefully merged with the stunning original features of this beautiful home. This, combined with an excellent and pristine finish throughout, makes this a home not to be missed! With two separate reception rooms, the rear one leads to a conservatory, which would make a good casual dining space, toy room or hobby area. Both reception rooms have a beautiful ceiling rose and attractive high skirting boards. Nearly every room has a fireplace with beautiful tiling, the doors are in waxed pine and there are several original built-in wardrobes and cupboards. With four double bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom suite, including a jacuzzi bath and a free standing shower, you could spend hours in the bathroom! There is also a handy downstairs cloakroom. The good sized garden is sunny, southerly facing, private, professionally landscaped and enclosed with a shed at the bottom. There is plenty of room for a barbecue or summer party. There is also a convenient covered side access to the property.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We have loved being here over the last two years. Our only reason for a move is for a job relocation.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'5 x 14'1 (5.31m x 4.30m)
- Dining Area: 13'7 x 10'8 (4.14m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen Area: 28'7 x 9'7 (8.72m x 2.92m)
- Conservatory: 11'7 x 7'1 (3.53m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'6 x 14'3 maximum (5.34m x 4.35m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'1 x 9'10 (3.08m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'5 x 6'5 maximum (4.40m x 1.96m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'6 x 9'0 (3.20m x 2.75m)
- Bathroom: 10'6 x 4'7 (3.20m x 1.40m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42815238.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41630246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.