1 bedroom flat for saleNorfolk House Apartments, 76-78 Norfolk Street,Queens Dock Commercial Centre, Norfolk Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1
- 10% net rental income assured for 3 years
- Ideal city centre location in Liverpool's creative hub
- Minutes from both major universities
- Managed on-site by Golden Estates
- Prices from £64,000
Why Norfolk House
---- For Investment Purposes Only ----
Norfolk House, due for completion in January 2017, is a student development of self-contained studios. It's located in the Baltic Triangle, one of the city's trendiest and most creative areas - which is in high demand among students.
Due to this demand, investors will benefit from 10% guaranteed net rental income for 3 years. After year 3, the projected annual net return is conservatively estimated at 11%.
The property will have facilities such as games and cinema rooms, visitor parking, a fully equipped gym, roof terrace and manned reception. Combined with its popular location, these will make it a sought-after residence for Liverpool's students.
Liverpool continues to grow and attract investment - more than £5 billion in the last decade.
The scale and quality of Liverpool's transformation has been of international significance, and it's
continuing at a rapid pace. With nearly 70,000 full-time students, and tenant demand projected to
increase due to extensive regeneration, now's the time to invest in this booming Merseyside city.
For more information on this investment opportunity, call us on 020 3176 6720. You can also register using the form below and we'll send you an info pack.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NorfolkHouse-90000-Liverpool. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RW Invest, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.