3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleKillarney Drive, Maidenhead
Sold STC £615,000
- IDYLLIC QUIET LOCATION
- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- THREE BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- GARAGE & PARKING
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- WITHIN A SHORT WALK OF TOWN & STATION
In this idyllic quiet location within a short walk of the town centre & railway station & tucked away down this private driveway in this almost unique location is this extended three bedroom semi-detached bungalow, including garage, driveway/parking & a private enclosed south facing rear garden.
Door to front, double glazed window, radiator, engineered wood flooring, cupboard, access to insulated boarded loft, combi boiler (5 years old).
Lounge 18' x 12' 6" ( 5.49m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed sliding patio doors, wall lights, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Kitchen / Dining Room 25' 1" x 18' 1" ( 7.65m x 5.51m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed windows to rear and side, wall and base units, single bowl sink drainer, granite work surfaces, electric oven, New World gas hob, extractor, built-in washing machine, built-in dishwasher, built-in fridgefreezer, built-in microwave, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.38m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, t.v. point.
Double glazed window to front, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c., heated towel rail, fully tiled, underfloor heating.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, sliding patio doors to garden, built-in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point.
Double glazed window to front, heated towel rail, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, shaver point, w.c., fully tiled.
Paved and laid to lawn, shed, panel fencing.
Garage 18' 8" x 9' ( 5.69m x 2.74m )
Up and over door, double glazed door to rear, plumbing for washing machine, power and light.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 Marlow Road taking the first main left into The Crescent whereupon proceed around the corner at the top and Killarney Drive will be found on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42821394.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.