3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLittlemoor Lane, Sibsey, Boston
Sold STC £215,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- APPROX 1/4 OF AN ACRE PLOT (S.T.S)
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
This Detached Bungalow is situated on a sizeable plot of approximately 1/4 OF AN ACRE (s.t.s) within a popular residential location in the village of Sibsey. The property benefits from a Kitchen, Utility, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, 3 Bedrooms and Shower Room as well as ample off road parking.
DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH OFF ROAD PARKING AND SIZEABLE PLOT
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door, radiator, access to roof space, 2 ceiling light points.
Lounge 14' 6" maximum into recess x 11' 11" ( 4.42m maximum into recess x 3.63m )
Having windows to front and side aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, TV aerial point, wiring for satellite TV, living flame coal effect gas fire with fitted hearth and display surround.
Dining Room 11' 11" maximum into recess x 12' 1" excluding built-in cupboard ( 3.63m maximum into recess x 3.68m excluding built-in cupboard )
With window to side aspect, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, ceiling light point, built-in storage cupboards providing additional storage space (one housing the Worcester Bosch gas central heating boiler).
Walk-In Pantry 5' 10" x 5' 5" ( 1.78m x 1.65m )
With window, ceiling recessed lighting, wall mounted shelving, space for twin height fridge and freezer. The Vendor informs the Agent that this room could also provide potential for use as office space.
With tiled flooring, ceiling light point, radiator, TV aerial point, obscure glazed side entrance door.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' ( 2.95m x 2.44m )
With refitted Contemporary style kitchen comprising solid work top with integrated sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and water filter, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units, integrated base level oven and grill, 4 ring electric hob with illuminated stainless steel fume extractor above, windows to dual aspects, ceramic tiled flooring, ceiling recessed lighting.
Utility Room 6' 2" x 5' 3" ( 1.88m x 1.60m )
With tiled flooring, counter top, plumbing for automatic washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, plumbing for dishwasher, range of wall mounted storage units, window to rear aspect, ceiling light point.
Having a 2 piece suite comprising wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, WC, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, tiled ceiling, ceiling light point, extractor fan, obscure glazed window.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
With windows to front and side aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.63m x 2.24m )
With window to side aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 11' ( 3.02m x 3.35m )
With window to side aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, French doors leading to the rear garden.
Having a modern Contemporary style suite comprising fitted wash hand basin with mixer tap, range of base level storage units and housing for storage baskets, WC. Steam shower enclosure with multi jets, further shower attachment and seating and lighting within. Heated towel rail, wall mounted extractor fan, ceiling mounted lighting, wall mounted medicine cabinet, obscure glazed window, fully tiled walls.
The property sits on a sizeable plot which the Vendors inform the Agent is approximately ONE QUARTER OF AN ACRE (s.t.s). There is concrete driveway which provides ample off road parking and hardstanding for numerous vehicles as well as providing vehicular access to the Car Port providing covered parking space.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area with flower and shrub borders. Gated access leads to the rear garden which is initially laid to a paved patio seating area with further raised decked area. The current Vendors have the garden set into section with one comprising lawn with mature flower and shrub borders. A further section has been seeded to lawn.
To the rear of the garden is an area with a variety of fruit trees. The gardens are enclosed by a mixture of fencing and hedging and served by external power and lighting and tap.
Heated Greenhouse 8' x 12' ( 2.44m x 3.66m )
To be included in the sale. With mature grapevine within.
Timber Shed / Workshop
Situated adjoining a patch of raised vegetable beds with gravelled walkways between. Served by power.
Secure Lock Up
The Vendor informs the Agent that the property benefits from Solar panels which pay for the years gas and electricity (thus free) and also an underground patio water cistern that is used for the garden and thus provides cheaper water rates. Prospective purchaser are advised to make their own enquires prior to purchase via their legal representative.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42821397.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.