4 bedroom detached house for saleMarconi Drive, Yaxley, Peterborough
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Two Reception Rooms
- En-Suite To Master
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
LOOK NO FURTHER….Well presented modern detached property located on the Ferndale estate. Benefiting from TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and RE-FITTED KITCHEN/DINER. Outside continues with OFF ROAD PARKING and ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN. Viewing essential!
Wood and glazed entrance door. UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Smoke alarm. Built in under stairs storage cupboard. Wood floor.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator.
4.30m x 3.68m (14'11" max x 12'8") UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Television point. Wood flooring.
6.10m x 3.06m (20'3" x 10'4") UPVC Double glazed window and door to rear. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Integrated fridge/freezer, drinks cooler and dishwasher. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with stainless steel chimney style extractor. Tower radiator. Inset spotlights. Tiled floor.
2.16m x 1.84m (7'10" x 6'5") Wall mounted boiler. Space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer.
3.64m x 2.45m (12' x 8'7") UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Smoke alarm. Loft access. Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving.
3.35m x 3.05m (11' x 10'2") UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Built in double wardrobe.
2.47m x 1.84m (8'11" max x 6'5" max) UPVC Frosted double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with mains shower. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
5.18m x 2.16m (17'2" x 7'10") UPVC Double glazed window to front and side. Radiator.
2.75m x 3.65m (9'5" x 12') UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
2.75m x 2.13m (9'5" x 7') UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Built in storage cupboard.
1.83m x 1.86m (6'3" x 6'11") UPVC Frosted double glazed window to side. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath with telephone style mixer taps and shower attachment. Wall mounted mains shower. Radiator. Part tiled walls.
Partly enclosed by low level hedging. Lawn area. Laid to tarmac providing off road parking.
(Currently storage only as partly converted) Up and over door. Power and light.
Enclosed by fencing. Laid to lawn with borders. Patio and decking areas. Outside tap. Outside light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42823146.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAX201520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.