5 bedroom detached house for saleOrchard Lane, South Leverton, Retford, DN22
- Light, generous, airy rooms overlooking the gardens and church.
- Storage spaces including under stairs, airing cupboard and pantry.
- Space for entertaining both inside and outside with large BBQ area, patio, and garden room.
- Practical spaces for making work and family life simpler e.g. the laundry area in the utility.
- Flow to the rooms offering semi open plan family, dining , kitchen areas and separate adult spaces.
- Large mature gardens with child play area, fruit trees, summer house, covered pond, raised beds etc!
- Low maintenance, low cost with new UPVC windows and recently installed gas central heating boiler.
- Safe, quiet village neighborhood and environment with local facilities and walking, cycling routes.
- Location - Retford market town offering leisure facilities, shopping, eateries and train station.
- Location - 8 airports within 2 hours drive, Lincoln, Doncaster and Sheffield cities within an hour.
We are delighted to offer for sale this individually designed, 5 bedroom detached house located on a private drive of only five houses, in this sought after and convenient village location.
Built in 2002 this family house offers impressive, well presented accommodation of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed double bedrooms, one of which is downstairs and could easily be adapted for separate living accommodation if required. It also boasts a large, wrap around, private garden with the rear offering views to the church. A large drive to the front allows parking for numerous cars as well as caravan standing.
With easy access to transport links, including the A1, M1 and mainline railways, you can be in London Kings Cross in 80 minutes. The local primary school is within easy reach and bus services operate for all secondary schools in Retford, Tuxford and the Grammar school in Gainsborough, Lincs. There is also a private 5-16 school in the village.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42823152.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference q8j-6lwz. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.