3 bedroom detached house for saleVale Lane, Axminster
Sold STC £325,000
- Newly Constructed Detatched House
- Three Double Bedrooms (Two with En-Suite Facilities)
- Open Plan Living, Dining & Kitchen Area
- Countryside Views over the Axe Valley
- Carport Parking
- No Onward Chain
This unique and bespoke detached house has recently been built to the highest specification combining contemporary fixtures and fittings to create a stylish quality home with versatile and spacious accommodation.
This unique and bespoke detached house has recently been built to the highest specification combining contemporary fixtures and fittings to create a stylish quality home with versatile and spacious accommodation. Build to modern exacting standards, this delightful home will be extremely well insulated and economical to run. The thoughtful design takes advantage of its elevated position commanding fine far reaching country views over the Axe Valley.
With understairs cupboard, radiators and ceiling light points and staircase rising to first floor with Oak ballastrade. Double glazed door to garden.
With double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light point, base unit with work surface over incpororating a stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap. Heated towel rail, wall mounted boiler and space and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" including door recess x 13' 6" ( 4.22m including door recess x 4.11m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, built in double wardrobe, radiator and ceiling light point. Door into:
With double glazed window to rear asepct, shower cubicle with jet shower panel, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C, heated towel rail, extractor fan and ceiling light point. Ceramic tiling to floor and splashback areas.
Open Plan Living Area Irregular Shaped Room 26' 6" x 19' 10" ( 8.08m x 6.05m )
Lounge / Diner Area
With double glazed bi-folding doors affording countryside views and access to decked balcony, double glazed window to front aspect, stairs rising from entrance hallway with Oak ballastrade, ceiling light points and radiators. Internal door to inner first floor hallway.
Comprehensively fitted with a range of matching handle-free base units with work surfaces over incorporating a wine cooler and ceramic sink drainer unit with mixer taps over. Electric induction hob with AEG chimney hood over, built in electric eye-level twin oven and integral dishwasher. Tambour roller door cupboard. Ceramic floor tiling and inset spotlights.
Inner First Floor Hallway
With double glazed door to decked balcony, ceiling light point and staircase rising to second floor landing with Oak ballastrade.
Second Floor Landing
With natural light dome, ceiling light point and loft access. Stairs rising from inner first floor landing with Oak ballastrade.
Master Bedroom 15' 7" x 13' ( 4.75m x 3.96m )
With double glazed French doors to rear with juliet balcony and floor to ceiling double glazed windows adjacent affording countryside views across the Ave Valley. Radiator and ceiling light point. Door to:
En-Suite 9' 2" to rear of shower cubicle x 4' 10" ( 2.79m to rear of shower cubicle x 1.47m )
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.56m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
with double glazed window to from aspect, panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachement over, vanity wash hand basin storage cupboard below, vanity mirror with storage, low level WC, heated towel rail, ceramic tiling to floor and splashback areas. Extractor fan and ceiling light point.
The property is approached via a gravel area with access to the carport. A pathway leads around to the rear garden. The rear garden is laid to lawn with a patio and steps leading to the decked terrace and balcony.
Located to the front of the property with space for two cars. Fitted with light and power.
For Council Tax Banding Enquires go to www.voa.gov.uk, East Devon District Council, Knowle, Sidmouth, Devon, EX10 8HL. Tel 01395 516551
From our Fox and Sons office in West Street turn left into Castle Street and then left into Castle Hill. Turn left again into Vale Lane, where the property can be found towards the end of the lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AXM102170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Axminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.