4 bedroom terraced house for saleNorwood Road, SHIPLEY
Sold STC £110,000
- Generous Terrace Property
- Four Bedrooms
- Generous Living Accommodation
- Front & Rear Yard
- Offered With No Chain
We are delighted to bring to the market this four bedroom terrace property in the popular Norwood Terrace. Offering huge potential for further enhancement, this sizable home comprises an entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, cellar, four bedrooms and a house bathroom. **NO CHAIN**
We are delighted to bring to the market this four bedroom terrace property which requires modernisation situated in this popular residential area off Bradford Road.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a four bedroom terrace property in a popular location. Situated within close proximity to fantastic bus routes and rail links to Skipton, Leeds and Bradford, schools, shops and a range of other amenities. Briefly comprising an entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen. cellar, four bedrooms and a house bathroom. There are yards to the front and rear and a single garage. Early inspection is strongly encouraged to avoid disappointment.
Having a single glazed door to the front and a cenyral heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 6" x 9' 3" ( 4.11m x 2.82m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, electric fire, ceiling light point, television and telephone points, and a central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 13' 5" x 12' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.94m )
Having a single glazed window to the rear, sink and drainer, gas fire, door to the rear garden and a ceiling light point.
With stair access from the entrance hallway
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 13' ( 3.10m x 3.96m )
Having a single glazed window to the front, built in storage space, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.34m )
Having a single glazed window to the rear, ceiling light point, the central heating boiler and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.34m )
Bedroom Four 6' 9" x 11' 10" ( 2.06m x 3.61m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42823674.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.