3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGillett Road, Banbury
Sold STC £220,000
- A spacious three bedroomed semi detached house
- Located close to the town centre and all daily amenities
- Spacious sitting room
- Dining room
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Off road car parking
A SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH OFF ROAD CAR PARKING, A SINGLE GARAGE AND A GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN LOCATED CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE AND ALL DAILY AMENITIES.
Entrance hallway, spacious sitting room, dining room, kitchen, three good sized bedrooms, family bathroom, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, off road car parking, single garage, enclosed rear garden, no onward chain.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£220,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury train station 1 mile
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed in a Westerly direction along West Bar Street and into the Broughton Road. Having passed Banbury College turn right into Bath Road and then take the first left hand turning into Park Road. Gillett Road will be found as the first turning on the left where the property will be found towards the end of the road on the left hand side. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 47 GILLETT ROAD is a spacious semi detached house which is very conveniently located close to the town centre and all daily amenities. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout, some of the main features include:
* Small entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor and door leading into the sitting room.
* The sitting room is very spacious and has a window to the rear aspect, an open fireplace and a door leading into the dining room.
* The dining room has windows to the front and side and a large understairs storage cupboard. There is an archway which leads onto the kitchen.
* The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a four ring gas hob with an extractor fan over and an oven beneath. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and a door that leads onto the garden.
* On the first floor there are three bedrooms. Bedrooms one and two are double in size and both have built-in wardrobes. Bedroom three is a good sized single.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with a shower over, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, window to the side.
* Outside the property to the front there is a small lawned garden and a driveway which provides off road car parking. The main area of garden is located to the rear and extends to approximately 45' in length and is predominantly laid to lawn. At the foot of the garden there is a detached single garage.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42824925.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26367683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.