5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBeckingham, Orton Goldhay, Peterborough
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- End Terraced House
- Five Bedrooms
- Well Presented
- Close to Local Amenities
- Easy Access to Major Routes
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*End Terraced House
*Close to Local Amenities
*Easy Access to Major Routes
Pvcu double glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, wooden flooring, door to:
Window to side, fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and low level wc, utility cupboard, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble drier.
Open planned living
9.32m (maximum) x 5.22m (maximum). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, eye level oven, Gas hob with extractor fan over, pvcu double glazed window to front, pvcu double glazed double door to rear, radiator, vinyl flooring, open planned, fitted wardrobes.
1.89m minimum x 3.47m. Laminate flooring, Double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.24m x 2.69m Laminate flooring, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard, additional storage cupboards, access to loft space, laminate flooring, pvcu double glazed window to side, doors to:
4.09m x 2.69m Pvcu double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, radiator.
3.20m x 3.00m Pvcu double glazed window to rear, walk in wardrobe.
3.58m x 2.90m Pvcu double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobe.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with power shower over, wash hand basin and low level wc, tiled surround, vinyl flooring.
The rear garden is laid partly to lawn with paved patio and is enclosed by fencing, shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42826311.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT201570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.