3 bedroom detached house for saleLong Lane, Fradley, LICHFIELD
- Extended Dormer Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Refitted Kitchen Diner
- Driveway & Garage
- Village location
- Large Garden
- No Onward Chain
Long Lane is part of the sought after Fradley-Village location. The village has the charm and attraction of rural living but within 5 miles of Lichfield Town centre with all the attractions and public transport make this an ideal semi-rural location.
Long Lane is part of the sought after Fradley-Village location. The village has the charm and attraction of rural living but within 5 miles of Lichfield Town centre with all the attractions and public transport make this an ideal semi-rural location. As the property currently stands, it offers spacious living accommodation with a 22' lounge an open dining room just off, a refitted kitchen diner, a ground floor bathroom and bedroom and then on the first floor are two further, large double bedrooms and WC. On the approach is a front garden, a long block paved driveway accessing the detached garage and to the rear is a great size, mature and private garden. Similar properties within the immediate location have had vast extensions and amendments carried out over the years so this could also be a fantastic opportunity for a buyer looking to create their ideal home.
Well maintained front garden with a block paved driveway providing off road parking leading to a detached garage and door into:
Stairs to first floor and parquet flooring.
Living Room 22' 2" into bay x 11' 10" into recess ( 6.76m into bay x 3.61m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, two central heating radiators and an archway through to:
Dining Room 11' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window and French doors to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' into recess x 13' 9" into door recess ( 5.18m into recess x 4.19m into door recess )
L-shaped room, double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall (with built-in spotlighting) and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer,over sink lighting pelmet with spotlighting, integrated oven, hob with extractor hood over, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer, tiled to splashback areas and door to side elevation.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.18m )
Single glazed window to side elevation and central heating radiator.
Single glazed window to side elevation, central heating radiator, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and tiling to walls.
Airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wash hand basin and WC.
Bedroom One 15' 3" into wardrobes x 12' into recess ( 4.65m into wardrobes x 3.66m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" to wardrobes x 14' 5" ( 2.59m to wardrobes x 4.39m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Private, mature rear garden with a patio area, laid to lawn, a variety of shrubs and conifers and fence to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42826323.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC201308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.