2 bedroom flat for saleBrigade Court, Kilmarnock
- Spacious Maisonette flat
- Private parking : secure entry
- Two double bedrooms : Fitted Kitchen
- Modern bathroom : Balcony
- Gas CH : D/G
** SSTC**We are delighted to present to market this two bedroom flat converted from the old fire station and set within Kilmarnock town centre. Comprising entrance hallway (with own door), lounge with dining area, kitchen and two double bedrooms. Balcony, parking space, dg and gch.
** SSTC **Unique main door maisonette flat with balcony, secure entry and private parking, having been developed within the former Kilmarnock fire station which is located in the centre of Kilmarnock this suprisingly spacious flat on two levels offers spacious accommodation throughout.
The property is modern and comprising, spacious lounge with space for dining table & chairs, fitted kitchen with a range of free standing and wall mounted storage cabinets, access to balcony, complimentary tiling and work top surfaces and integratated appliances. Modern bathroom with 3 piece suite, shower and screen, full height tiling, 2 generous double bedroom with fitted mirrored robes.
The property further benefits from Gas central heating and Double Glazing.
This property can be accessed via either the communal front door or by using it's own separate entrance to the rear. The rear hallway allows for additional storage space and staircase to the flat.
Lounge 14' 11" x 14' 4" ( 4.55m x 4.37m )
Spacious family living area with front facing double glazed windows, room for dining table, laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 5' 11" ( 3.48m x 1.80m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood and space for appliances. Partially tiled walls and radiator. Doorway onto balcony and side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 4" to front of wardrobes ( 3.48m x 2.84m to front of wardrobes )
Double bedroom complete with built in mirrored wardrobes. Carpeted flooring and rear facing window.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 7' 5" + door recess ( 3.40m x 2.26m + door recess )
Double bedroom complete with built in mirrored wardrobes, front facing double glazed windows, carpeted flooring and radiator.
Fitted bathroom suite comprising w.c. wash hand basin, bath and shower. Partially tiled walls and radiator.
Allocated parking space to rear of property providing direct access to the flat.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK104011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.