3 bedroom detached house for saleCattle Dyke, Gorefield, Wisbech
Sold STC £274,950
- Substantial three bedroom detached family home
- Lounge with multi-fuel burner, separate study & loft room
- Kitchen/family room plus utility room
- Off road parking, single garage and mature gardens
- Oil central heating
- No upward chain
YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!! Set at the bottom of a private road within the popular village of Gorefield, this stunning detached family home has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain. Boasting a large kitchen/family room, two reception rooms, three bedrooms and second floor loft room.
Positioned at the bottom of a private road in the popular village of Gorefield, this stunning detached family home, set on a mature plot, has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain.
The accommodation comprises a lounge with dual aspect windows and multi-fuel burner set to a feature fireplace, a separate study and cloakroom. The kitchen/family room is fitted with a wide range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, a butler style sink and integrated appliances including a dishwasher, fridge and electric oven and hob. A door from the kitchen leads into the utility room. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms with the master boasting an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom comprising a roll top bath, wc, hand basin and shower cubicle. Completing the accommodation is the second floor loft room which is currently used as a gym.
Outside there is a large shingle area offering ample off road parking and access to the single garage. The enclosed gardens to the side and rear are mainly laid to lawn with a variety of mature shrubs and trees set within. There is also a patio area and decked area.
Lounge 14' 6" x 14' 11" ( 4.42m x 4.55m )
Dining Room 9' 5" x 7' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.21m )
Kitchen/family Room 12' 11" maximum x 28' ( 3.94m maximum x 8.53m )
Utility Room 6' x 9' 2" ( 1.83m x 2.79m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 14' 11" ( 4.42m x 4.55m )
En-Suite 5' x 6' 10" ( 1.52m x 2.08m )
Bedroom 2 23' 6" maximum x 10' maximum ( 7.16m maximum x 3.05m maximum )
Bedroom 3 9' 8" x 10' 5" ( 2.95m x 3.18m )
Bathroom 9' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.95m x 1.91m )
Second Floor Loft Room 23' 6" maximum x 11' 4" maximum ( 7.16m maximum x 3.45m maximum )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed out of town taking note of ASDA on your left hand side. Continue along into Leverington Road and at the junction turn left signposted Leverington & Parson Drove. Continue along and turn right signposted Gorefield into Church Road. Follow the road round past the church and head towards Gorefield. Continue along through the village and then turn left into Cattle Dyke where the property can be found at the bottom of a shinlged drive on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42827163.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.