3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleReeth Road, Richmond, North Yorkshire, DL10 4EX
- A substantial semi-detached property
- 3 Bedrooms
- Comfortable living room
- Separate formal dining area
- Kitchen fitted with range of hand-made oak units
- Useful utility area
- Downstairs WC/Cloaks & upstairs Bathroom with modern suite of panelled bath and seperate shower cubicle
- Driveway to the front with ample parking area
- Lawned gardens stretching to the front & private, paved courtyard to the rear
- Council Tax Band: C
Enjoying a private setting in good-sized, well-stocked gardens a substantial semi-detached property on three floors offering substantial three bedroom accommodation with two reception rooms, well-appointed throughout and certainly warranting viewing.
HALL - LIVING ROOM - DINING ROOM - KITCHEN - UTILITY/REAR HALL - WC/CLOAKS - 3 BEDROOMS - BATHROOM/WC - GARDENS - YARD
GAS CENTRAL HEATING DOUBLE GLAZING
The property extends to...........................
With glazed panelled entrance door, an open through hallway having cloaks cupboard, radiator, arched alcove recess and staircase to the first floor.
(12'3'' x 13') A comfortable living room with large bow window to the front, carved surround fireplace with inset coal-effect gas fire, feature archway, radiator and opening to….
(9'9'' x 9'10'') Providing a separate formal dining area with radiator and window to the rear.
(10'11'' x 9'5'') Fitted with range of hand-made oak units with worksurfaces, sink unit, tiled surrounds, plumbing points and power points.
A useful utility area with built-in units, worksurfaces, plumbing points, power points, tiled flooring and glazed door to the rear.
Having WC, wash-hand basin, electric heater and tiled floor.
With window to the rear, linen cupboards, radiator and staircase to the upper floor.
(11' min. x 12'8'') To the front of the property with built-in wardrobes and radiator.
(9'11'' x 12'10'') A further bedroom to the rear with radiator and window cill cupboard.
Tiled and having quality modern suite of panelled bath, wash-hand basin, WC, shower cubicle and heated towel rail.
UPPER FLOOR LANDING:
(15'9'' min. x 15' ave.) A substantial open roof space bedroom with roof light windows and eaves storage cupboards.
Driveway to the front with ample parking area and opening to….
Lawned gardens stretching to the front flanked by mature trees and shrubs, well-stocked borders and external lamp.
Private, paved courtyard to the rear with external lamp and side passage
Shed with light and power.
Council Tax Band: C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42828153.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 49ReethRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charltons Chartered Surveyors & Estate Agents , Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.