3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEastgate, Deeping St. James, Peterborough
Sold STC £375,000
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Non estate location
- Large private rear garden
- Two Reception Rooms
- PVCu Conservatory
- Attached single garage
* Three bedroom detached bungalow
* Non estate location
* Large private rear garden
* Two Reception Rooms
* PVCu Conservatory
* Attached single garage
Steel double glazed door with matching side glazed panel to front to:
Radiator, wall light, coving to ceiling, access to loft with pull down ladder, built-in cloaks cupboard, built-in airing cupboard housing factory lagged hot water tank with slatted shelving, glazed door to lounge, glazed door to kitchen/diner.
Sitting Room / Bedroom 4
3.86m x 3.63m (12'8" maximum including chimney breast recess x 11'11"). Pvcu double glazed lead effect window to front, coal effect electric fire set in feature surround, radiator, tv point, two wall lights, coving to textured ceiling.
7.11m x 3.63m (23'4" x 11'11" maximum). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and cooker with pull out extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed lead effect window to front, pvcu double glazed window to side, two radiators, tiled flooring, wall light, coving to textured ceiling with recessed spotlights, floor mounted oil-fired boiler, pvcu double glazed door to side hallway, opening to:
4.22m x 3.00m (13'10" x 9'10"). Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, telephone point, tv point, three wall lights, coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed french doors with two matching side glazed panels to:
3.00m x 2.46m (9'10" x 8'1"). Brick and pvcu double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof and ceiling fan, wall mounted electric panel heater, pvcu double glazed door to side.
7.42m x 0.97m (24'4" x 3'2"). Pvcu double glazed window to side, tiled flooring with polycarbonate roof, cold water tap, hardwood part glazed door to front, hardwood part glazed stable door to garden.
3.76m x 3.33m (12'4" maximum including wardrobes x 10'11"). Pvcu double glazed lead effect window to front, fitted bedroom suite with a range of wardrobes comprising dressing table, bedside cabinets and drawers, radiator, telephone point, tv point, coving to ceiling, folding door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted power shower, wash hand basin with cupboard under, low-level wc and extractor fan, tiled surround, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling.
3.78m x 2.59m (12'5" x 8'6"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, built-in triple wardrobe with shelving, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.02m x 2.59m (9'11" x 8'6"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, telephone point, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath, inset wash hand basin with cupboards under and low-level wc, full height tiling to all walls, extractor fan, wall mounted cabinets with mirror and lighting, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling with recessed spotlights.
Enclosed front with flower and shrub borders and beds, extensive driveway to front leading to: single garage measuring 4.88m x 2.59m (16' x 8'6") with power and light connected, door to: potting shed 2.59m x 1.60m (8'6" x 5'3") with glazed window to side and PVCu double glazed door to garden.
Rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders beds, patio area, wooden timber summerhouse. Archway leading to wild garden laid to gravel with mature flower beds, aluminium greenhouse. Orchard with a range of fruit trees and hedges and lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42830403.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.