3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Avenue, Haxby, York
Sold STC £290,000
- Traditional Three Bed Semi-Detached Family Home
- Living Room & Dining Room With Feature Brick Fireplaces
- Conservatory Overlooking South Facing Rear Garden
- Fantastic Haxby Village Location
- No Onward Chain
1930'S SEMI-DETACHED HOME IN NEED OF MODERNISATION SITUATED ON ONE OF HAXBY'S MOST SOUGHT AFTER LOCATIONS - This traditional 1930's three bedroom semi detached home has retained many original features and boasts a generous south facing rear garden. NO ONWARD CHAIN...
The Avenue is located on one of Haxby's most sought after locations and lies close to local schools and amenities. This traditional 1930's three bedroom semi detached home has retained many original features and boasts a generous south facing rear garden. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, dining room with feature fireplace, living room opening into conservatory with access to rear garden, kitchen and downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor is a landing leading to three good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Externally to the front is a driveway with car port leading to a detached garage. To the rear is a south facing lawned garden with paved patio, feature trellis with attractive planted shrubs and further lawned garden with fenced borders. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this well positioned period home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers. Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN...
With porch leading into the entrance hall via a timber and single glazed front door and with window to the side. Stairs lead to the first floor. Doors to:
A useful understairs cloakroom comprising W.C and wash hand basin, with a single glazed window to the side.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 12' ( 3.99m x 3.66m )
A bright reception room with double glazed bay window to the front aspect, a feature open brick built fireplace with multi fuel burner and a radiator.
Living Room 12' into alcoves x 16' 11" ( 3.66m into alcoves x 5.16m )
A spacious living room with double glazed Velux windows and an open archway to the conservatory at the rear of the property. Feature open brick built fireplace with multi fuel burner, Television point, telephone point and a radiator.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 6' 10" ( 4.34m x 2.08m )
A traditional kitchen offering a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink unit with drainer and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include a gas oven and hob, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, and space for a fridge/freezer. With a double glazed window and door to the rear garden.
Conservatory 13' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.10m )
Of upvc construction and with double glazed windows and French doors to the south facing rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Accessed from the hallway and with a double glazed window to the side of the property. The landing provides loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' x 9' plus wardrobes ( 3.35m x 2.74m plus wardrobes )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, a range of built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.45m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.11m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
A white bathroom suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit and a W.C. With part-tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property, a paved driveway leading to a carport provides ample off street parking. The front garden lies within hedged and fenced borders and has gated access to the rear of the property.
The south facing rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of planted shrubs enclosed within fenced and hedged borders. With attractive feature trellis, mature trees and a greenhouse.
Detached Garage 20' x 9' 6" ( 6.10m x 2.90m )
Accessed via up and over doors, with power and lighting connected and a door to the side.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42830826.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.