3 bedroom cottage for salePenfold Road, Butterton, Leek
- Equestrian property
- Stone built cottage
- Two acre plot which includes stables, tack room and menage
- Further outbuildings offering potential for annexe or further accommodation
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen
Bank Farm is a charming stone built property located in the quaint village of Butterton within the Peak District National Park and boasts excellent equestrian facilities. The property sits on a plot of approximately two acres and offers paddock, menage, stables and further outbuildings.
Bank Farm is a charming stone built cottage located in the quaint village of Butterton within the Peak District National Park. The property has been renovated and extended by the current owner to an extremely high standard and in brief the living accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, lounge with solid fuel burning stove, stunning bespoke kitchen/dinner with feature exposed beams, bedroom three/snug, utility room and cloakroom W/C. To the first floor the landing leads to two double bedrooms and the bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is a neat foregarden enclosed by a stone wall. A tarmacadam driveway provides plenty of off road car standing to the side and there are a range of outbuildings including a stone barn which has the potential for conversion, cow shed and tack room. To the rear of the property there are beautifully kept gardens which include a lawned area, vegetable patch and paved patio seating area. Further to the rear there is a double stable, two enclosed paddocks and the all weather menage.
Entrance door to front, flagstone floor, feature exposed beams, stairs leading to the first floor and doors leading to:
Lounge 14' 11" x 14' 11" ( 4.55m x 4.55m )
Secondary glazed windows to front and rear with feature wooden shutters, exposed beams to ceiling, feature stone fireplace with cast iron solid fuel burning stove, solid wood flooring and two radiators.
Kitchen/diner 13' 10" max x 21' 10" ( 4.22m max x 6.65m )
Fitted with a stunning bespoke farmhouse style kitchen featuring matching units, ceramic belfast sink, solid wood working surface, integrated smeg dishwasher, integrated fridge, flagstone floor, inset halogen spot lights to ceiling, feature exposed beams, stone surround with range cooker, secondary glazed window to front and rear, useful under stairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Flagstone floor and door leading to the rear garden.
Fitted with base units, working surface, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine, useful appliance space, flagstone floor, wall mounted oil fired combination boiler, access to roof space and secondary glazed window.
Fitted with a low level W/C, vanity sink unit, flagstone floor, extractor fan, radiator and secondary glazed obscure window.
Bedroom Three/snug 14' 8" x 13' 10" ( 4.47m x 4.22m )
Two secondary glazed windows to front, window to side, flagstone floor, chilli penguin multi fuel stove, feature beams, hand built fitted units and door leading to the garden.
Velux window to rear, useful storage in the eaves and doors leading to:
Master Bedroom 15' 2" x 14' 11" ( 4.62m x 4.55m )
Secondary glazed windows to front and rear, bespoke fitted wardrobes, feature exposed beams to ceiling, useful attic access and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.95m )
Fitted over the stairs wardrobe and cupboard. Secondary glazed window to front and radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising; claw foot bath, fully tiled shower cubicle with shower, low level W/C, pedestal hand wash basin, extractor fan, solid wood flooring, secondary glazed window to rear and radiator.
Outside to the front of the property there is a neat foregarden enclosed by a stone wall. A tarmacadam driveway provides plenty of off road car standing to the side. To the rear of the property there are beautifully kept gardens which include a lawned area, vegetable patch and paved patio seating area.
Double block built stable unit.
Stone barn, cow shed and tack room which offer the potential to be converted into an annex or further equestrian facilities.
Two fully enclosed paddocks with an all weather turn out area and field shelter.
Local bridal paths, access to the Manifold Trail and the South Peak Loop
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42832992.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.