4 bedroom detached house for saleHorseshoe Close, Watton, Thetford
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Two En-Suites Shower Rooms
- Double Integral Garage
- Landscaped Gardens
THIS LIGHT AND SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED DETACHED HOUSE IS SITUATED WITHIN THE POPULAR SHIRE HORSE DEVELOPMENT IN THE TOWN OF WATTON. This eco-friendly accommodation comprise four bedrooms, two en-suites, open plan living area, landscaped rear garden, double garage and driveway providing ample parking
THIS LIGHT AND SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED DETACHED HOUSE IS SITUATED WITHIN THE POPULAR SHIRE HORSE DEVELOPMENT IN THE TOWN OF WATTON. This eco-friendly accommodation comprise four bedrooms, two en-suites, open plan living area, landscaped rear garden, double garage and driveway providing ample parking, An internal inspection is strongly advised.
Watton is surrounded by beautiful Norfolk countryside and woodlands including Thetford Forest and Wayland Wood.
Watton boasts a range of traditional amenities including a post office, supermarket, chemist, infant, junior and secondary schools. There is a weekly town market with lots to offer .
Watton Sports Centre offers a fitness suite, all weather courts, badminton, squash and snooker facilities while Richmond Park Golf Club has an 18-hole course, driving range and practice green.
Thetford, Dereham, Norwich and King's Lynn are all within an easy drive providing a wide choice of shopping and leisure venues. The nearby station at Harling Road is about 15 minute drive away and has a regular service to Norwich taking as little as 34 minutes, with the journey to Cambridge taking about 54 minutes. You can be at the glorious Norfolk coastal resorts of Hunstanton, Cromer or Wells-next-the-Sea in around an hour by car.
Smooth Plaster ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, radiator, tiled floor, doors to
Smooth plaster ceiling, Low level WC, wall-mounted sink, Radiator, tiled flooring,
Kitchen 11' 8" x 8' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.49m )
Smooth plaster ceiling,Triple glazed window to front elevation, eye and base level units with laminate style work surface over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer and mixer taps over, integrated electric oven, integrated gas hob, overhead extractor, dishwasher, space for washing machine, tiled floor, opening to
Open Plan Living 21' x 17' 4" max ( 6.40m x 5.28m max )
Smooth plaster ceiling, Triple glazed doors to side elevation leading onto decked area, dining area divided by contemporary wooden screen, triple glazed double doors to rear elevation leading onto the rear garden, built in cupboards and three radiators
First Floor Landing
Smooth plaster ceiling, loft hatch, radiator, doors to
Master Bedroom 14' 8" x 13' 5" ( 4.47m x 4.09m )
Smooth plaster vaulted ceiling,Triple glazed velux windows to front elevation, Radiator, two fitted wardrobes, door to
Triple glazed velux window to rear elevation, Heated towel rail, Low level Water closet, double width shower, pedestal wash hand basin
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.99m x 2.79m )
Smooth plaster ceiling, triple glazed window to front elevation on to Juliette balcony, radiator, door to
Smooth plaster ceiling,Heated towel rail, laminate flooring, Low level Water closet, double width shower, pedestal wash hand basin
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.95m )
Smooth plaster ceiling, Double aspect triple glazed windows to rear and side elevation, Radiator
Bedroom Four 15' 10" x 7' 2" ( 4.83m x 2.18m )
Smooth plaster ceiling, Triple glazed window to rear elevation,Radiator
Smooth plaster ceiling,Triple glazed opaque window to side elevation, Heated towel rail, Low level Water closet, panelled bath, double width shower cubicle
To the front is a brick weave driveway for a number of family sized cars, leading to the double garage and landscaped garden.
Good sized enclosed rear garden, with planted borders, decked area, access to front of the property and garage, fences to boundaries.
Double width electric up and over door leading into large integral double size garage, base level units with laminate work surface over, light and power available, door leading to garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42834963.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAT105026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Watton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.