3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroomfield Crescent, Wivenhoe, Colchester
Sold STC £265,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms
- Parking & Garage
- Corner Plot
- Some Modernisation Required
- Viewing Advised
Located in Wivenhoe with excellent access to local shops and schools, this extended three bedroom semi detached house is situated on a corner plot and benefits from parking and garage. The property offers spacious living accommodation, requires some modernisation and has NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Entrance Door To:
Upvc window to front, double glazed window to side, door to:
Stairs to first floor with cupboard under, upvc window to side, door to Kitchen, open to:
Lounge / Diner 25' x 11' 9" narrowing to 8' 6" ( 7.62m x 3.58m narrowing to 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors to rear leading to garden, two radiators.
Kitchen 17' 1" x 8' 11" ( 5.21m x 2.72m )
Upvc windows to side and rear, upvc door to side, eye and base level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink unit, built-in oven + microwave + hob, space for fridge/freezer + washing machine + slimline dishwasher, laminate flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Upvc window to side, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.61m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, cupboard housing hot water cylinder, double built-in wardrobe housing wall mounted gas boiler.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' ( 3.73m x 2.44m )
Upvc window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.41m )
Upvc window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, double fitted wardrobe.
Upvc obscure window to side, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower cubicle, low level w.c., tiled floor, part tiled walls, stainless steel heated towel rail.
The property is situated on a corner plot with wrap-around garden to front, side and rear. The gardens are laid to lawn and enclosed by hedgerow and picket fencing.
There is a driveway to the rear of the property giving access to Single Garage with up and over door.
Proceed away from Colchester along A133 towards Elmstead Market, turn right onto B1028/Colchester Road towards Wivenhoe, continue for approximately 1.1 miles, turn right onto Heath Road, turn left onto Broomfield Crescent.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42835005.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.