3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewly renovated CHAIN FREE 3 bedroom family home in sought after location - HA8/NW7 Borders
Withdrawn from Market
- CHAIN FREE!
- Newly renovated and refurbished house
- Double glazed
- Through Lounge
- Recently installed modern kitchen
- New bathroom
- Large rear garden with outhouse
- Off street parking at front
- New roof
- Popular location close to schools
New to the market a 3 bedroom semi-detached house offered in excellent condition having recently undergone a comprehensive refurbishment programme and available in ready to move into condition. The ground floor has 2 reception rooms which inter connect and a larger than average kitchen with breakfast bar, open plan to the living room. Doors open out to an expansive garden with terrace and a separate outhouse/storage area. Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms and a single bedroom. There is also a bright modern fitted bathroom suite. The house offers further potential subject to planning to extend further at the rear and into the roof/loft space.. Available CHAIN FREE via vendors SOLE AGENTS - SPACE RESIDENTIAL on 0208 906 2222.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42836367.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6928213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Space Residential, Mill Hill & Edgware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.