3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHawthorn Avenue, Colchester
Sold STC £210,000
- End Of Terrace House
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Access To Local Shops & University Of Essex
This well presented three bedroom end of terrace house is situated on the Greenstead estate with convenient access to local shops and University of Essex. The property benefits from cloakroom, conservatory and off road parking. The property would be an ideal investment purchase.
Entrance Door To:
Lounge 17' 5" x 10' 11" ( 5.31m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, gas fire with surround, archway to:
Conservatory 11' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.39m )
Double glazed with French doors to side, laminate flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.79m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, tiled floor, double glazed window and door to rear, archway to:
Utility Area 7' 9" x 4' 7" ( 2.36m x 1.40m )
Understairs storage cupboard, space for tall appliances, tiled floor, double glazed window, door to:
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window to front.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.33m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, overstairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' x 6' 4" ( 3.35m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" max x 7' 2" ( 3.53m max x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, airing cupboard.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor, double glazed window to rear.
Low level w.c., vinyl flooring, double glazed window to rear.
There is a hard standing patio, the remainder being laid to lawn, all enclosed by panel fencing. There is a gate providing side access.
There is off road parking to the front of the property.
Proceeding away from Colchester along Harwich Road A137, take the second exit on Bromley Road then turn right onto Hawthorn Avenue.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42837054.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.