2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMill Gate, Bentley, DONCASTER
Sold STC £80,000
- Semi-detached property
- Two bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Ready to move into
- Chain free
Guide Price £80,000-£85,000 Desirable ideal starter home! Offering modern internal decor, spacious room sizes and no chain.
This two bedroomed semi-detached property is an ideal starter home comprising of modern internal decor, spacious room sizes and a low maintenance garden. Close to amenities and no chain.
Has a central heating radiator. Access to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' 4" into breast recess from recess ( 4.32m x 3.76m into breast recess from recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, built in storage cupboard and electric fire with feature surround. Access to the hall and kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/ Diner 8' 6" x 15' 8" ( 2.59m x 4.78m )
Has a central heating radiator, spotlights and built in understairs storage cupboard. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel ink, integrated fridge/freezer and electric oven/ gas hob with extractor fan. There is partial wall tiling and tile effect lino flooring. Access to the lounge and garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 12' 2" into recess ( 3.38m x 3.71m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 1" into recess ( 3.68m x 2.46m into recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing double glazed window and chrome towel rail. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is full wall tiling and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with mature shrubs and a pathway to the front. To the rear of the property is a lawned garden with block paved area and mature shrubs. There is an outbuilding which is used for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42837069.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.