2 bedroom terraced house for saleTeesdale Avenue, Hull
Guide Price £70,000
- SUMMER SALE: Was £74,950. Reduced to £70,000 - £75,000
- Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Private Vehicle Hard Standing Area
- 2 Bedrooms
***PROPERTY OF THE WEEK- STAR BUY!!!!*** CIRCLE THIS AD!- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION- IDEAL "STARTER" HOME!!!
A well presented traditional style two bedroom mid terraced family house with gas fired central heating system, double glazing-where specified and security alarm system.
Situated in a popular/convenient residential location served by shops-Holderness Road, schools, good road links and regular public transport services.
Representing in the writers opinion, a superb family house which must be viewed early to avoid disappointment!
Comprising; Entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace and bay window, fitted dining kitchen incorporating stainless steel built in appliances. First Floor; Two bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Outside; Gardens front and rear with rear vehicle hard standing area.
Canopy Style Covered Porch
With double glazed door and radiator.
Lounge 13' 1" max x 11' max ( 3.99m max x 3.35m max )
With double glazed 3/4 style bay window, feature fire surround incorporating cast iron and tiled fireplace, dado rail, radiator, coving and half glazed door.
Fitted Dining Kitchen 14' x 6' 9" ( 4.27m x 2.06m )
With partially tiled walls, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, stainless steel four ring gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted gas fired central heating unit, radiator, laminated floor covering, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility, coving and double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 11' extending to 14' " x 10' 6" plus recess ( 3.35m extending to 4.27m x 3.20m plus recess )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 8' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.49m )
With double glazed casement window, free standing wardrobes, radiator, coving and colonial style door.
With splash back tiling, white suite comprising; Panelled bath with mixer tap/shower attachment, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, double glazed picture window with patterned glass, vinyl floor covering and bi folding colonial style door.
To the front of the property is a gravelled garden designed for ease of maintenance with brick built wall/timber fence forming boundary incorporating timber gate.
To the rear is a lawned garden with timber decking area, light, electric point, concrete vehicle hard standing area, timber fence forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42837075.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.