1 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStation Drive, Wisbech
Sold STC £119,995
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached bungalow
- 1 bedroom (previously 2 bedrooms)
- 2 reception rooms including 20 ft lounge
- Enclosed rear garden
- No upward chain!
PROJECT!! This detached bungalow previously had 2 bedrooms but currently has 1 bedroom, 2 reception rooms, including a 20 ft lounge, kitchen and shower room. Also benefits from a rear garden and gas central heating. The property is being sold with no upward chain!
PROJECT!! This detached bungalow is located in a highly desirable residential road within walking distance from the town centre. The bungalow which previously had two bedrooms, currently has one bedroom, two reception rooms including a 20 ft lounge, kitchen, shower room and lean-to conservatory. The property also benefits from having gas central heating and an enclosed rear garden. Being sold with the benefit of no upward chain with keys available in the office for an imediate viewing!
Lounge 20' x 9' 11" ( 6.10m x 3.02m )
Dining Room 11' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.84m )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.49m )
Bedroom 10' 11" x 9' 10" max ( 3.33m x 3.00m max )
Shower Room 8' 2" x 5' 4" ( 2.49m x 1.63m )
Lean To Conservatory 13' 5" x 4' ( 4.09m x 1.22m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, Take the former A47, Nene Quay, to the first set of traffic lights and continue straight on. Turn left into Somers Road and at the junction with Queens Road turn left. Proceed along and take the second right hand turning into Station Drive where the property will be found on your right hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42837105.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.