3 bedroom detached house for saleShoppenhangers Road, Maidenhead
- GREAT POTENTIAL TO EXTEND STPP
- RARE OPPORTUNITY
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- MATURE DETACHED HOME
- DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
- ON APPROX 0.25 ACRE PLOT
- WALKING DISTANCE OF TOWN & STATION
GUIDE PRICE £700,000-£725,000
A rare opportunity to purchase a home on a plot approximately of 0.25 acres located on the prestigious Shoppenhangers Road. With newly installed double glazed windows and doors (less than 2 years old) and completely re-wired.
A rare opportunity to purchase a home on a plot approximately of 0.25 acres located on the prestigious Shoppenhangers Road. With newly installed double glazed windows and doors (less than 2 years old) and completely re-wired. In need of modernisation this property has great potential to extend subject to planning permission and may be of interest to developers. Call to view now.
Covered Entrance Porch
outside light point, door to
double radiator, stairs to first floor with understairs storage cupboard.
low level w.c, radiator, double glazed rear aspect window.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 9' ( 4.83m x 2.74m )
range of work surfaces, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and drainer, range of drawers, cupboards and appliance space under, matching wall cupboards, tiled splashbacks surrounding, tall larder cabinet, built-in Neff electric oven with Neff four ring ceramic hob unit over and concealed extractor over, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dishwasher, double radiator, double glazed rear aspect window and door to garden, door to
Dining Room 11' x 12' into square bay window ( 3.35m x 3.66m into square bay window )
double glazed front aspect square bay window with double radiator and double glazed front aspect window.
Lounge 13' x 18' into square bay window ( 3.96m x 5.49m into square bay window )
double glazed front aspect square bay window with matching double casement doors to patio and gardens, ornamental stone fireplace with hearth, polished mantle and open grate, two double radiators, wall light points, wood block flooring, telephone point.
First Floor Landing
access to loft space, radiator, wall light points, airing cupboard with slatted shelving, double glazed rear aspect window.
Bedroom 1 16' x 11' ( 4.88m x 3.35m )
delightful dual aspect with double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, wall light points, large built-in double wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
double glazed front aspect window, radiator, overstairs wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom 3 8' x 12' max ( 2.44m x 3.66m max )
incorporating built-in wardrobe cupboard with top cupboard over, radiator, double glazed front aspect window.
panel enclosed bath with mixer shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer taps, half tiled walls surrounding, radiator, double glazed rear aspect window.
with low level suite and half tiled walls, double glazed rear aspect window.
Attached Garage 17' 6" x 9' ( 5.33m x 2.74m )
brick built with double wooden doors, light and power point, courtesy door to rear garden, useful overhead storage space with fixed timber ladder.
Lean-To Boiler Cupboard
to the other side of the property housing gas fired boiler for domestic hot water and central heating, hot water tank (800 litres).
From the rear of Maidenhead railway station proceed up Shoppenhangers Road and continue for some distance passing Fredericks Hotel on your left and Hucclecote will be found as the fourth house on your right hand side after the right hand turning into Larchfield Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42837114.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.