3 bedroom chalet for saleLion Road, Nyetimber
- Detached Chalet Character Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Cosy Lounge with Feature Fire Place
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Modern Bathroom and Ground Floor Shower Room
- UPVC Doublr Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
- Walking Distance to Local Amenities
- Potential of No Forward Chain
* Potential of No Forward Chain * This rarely available Detached Characterful Chalet Bungalow is located in a highly desirable, quiet road within the heart of Nyetimber Village! The property is arranged over tow floors, on the ground floor there is a cosy Lounge with a feature multi fuel burner with a brick chimney breast, a modern fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room, two double Bedrooms and a modern ground floor Shower Room. On the first floor there is a further double Bedroom with ample built in storage space and a modern Bathroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and characterful features throughout. Outside to the Rear is an easy to maintain easterly facing rear Garden which is mainly laid to patio to provide low maintenance with well maintained grassed areas and beautiful well stocked boarders plus a tool shed and access to the Detached Garage. To the Front is a further easy to maintain lawned area which is enclosed by brick walling and a Driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles which leads to the garage. The property is just a short walk to a variety of characterful 16th & 18th Century Pubs, great bus links to Bognor Regis and Chichester Town Centre, Pagham Beach and many more amenities that Nyetimber offers.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy. Security light.
Entrance Hall - Original character doors to the lounge, kitchen / breakfast room and two ground floor bedrooms. Radiator. Laminate wood flooring. Opening to the inner hallway with a stairwell to the first floor landing. Recess storage space. Telephone point.
Lounge - 3.66m x 3.66m (12' x 12') - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature brick chimney breast with multi fuel log burner (swept regularly). Radiator. Television point. Laminate wood flooring. Fitted blind.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 3.96m x 3.66m (13' x 12') - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows and a rear aspect glazed wood door to the rear porch area. Modern fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Included free standing 'Range Master' range cooker with extractor fan over, washing machine and fridge freezer. Wall mounted 'Baxi' combination boiler fitted in 2014 and serviced regularly. Space for dining table and chairs. Laminate floor tiling. Fitted blind.
Rear Porch - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows and a UPVC double glazed patio doors providing views and access to the rear garden. Radiator. Laminate wood flooring. Fitted blind. Doors to the ground floor shower room and deep walk in storage cupboard with the benefit of power and light., also houses the gas, electric meter and fuse board.
Ground Floor Shower Room - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Modern fitted shower room with a walk in double shower cubicle with a wall mounted shower and extractor fan. Close coupled W.C and inset wash hand basin. Cupboard space below. Heated towel rail. Laminate wood flooring. Fitted blind.
Ground Floor Bedroom One - 3.66m x 2.90m (12' x 9'6) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows with lovely views over the rear garden. Radiator. Laminate wood flooring. Fitted blind.
Ground Floor Bedroom Two - 3.66m x 3.35m (12' x 11') - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator, Television point. Laminate wood flooring. Fitted blind.
First Floor Landing - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Fitted blind. Original character doors to the master bedroom and bathroom.
Master Bedroom - 4.85m x 3.15m (15'11 x 10'4) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. His and hers double built in wardrobes with further access to the eaves on both sides. Radiator. Laminate wood flooring. Fitted blind.
Bathroom - Velux window. Modern fitted bathroom with a panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over and wall mounted shower attachment. Low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Laminate floor tiling. Radiator.
Rear - Enclosed by panel board fencing with concrete posts and kick boards. Mainly laid to patio to provide low maintenance. Areas laid to lawn. Boarders housing small trees, plants and flowers. Outdoor lighting. Running waterfall. Access to the garage. Access to the tool shed. Gated access to the front. Outdoor tap.
Front - Mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by brick walling. Pathway leading to the entrance.
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to gated access with vehicular access to the garage.
Garage - Up and over door. Benefit of power and light.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42838062.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26372277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.