3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNursery Lane, North Wootton, King's Lynn
- Well presented detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge & conservatory
- Garage & parking
- Desirable village location
Make us an offer! A fantastic opportunity to purchase a detached bungalow situated in a desirable village location which enjoys well presented three bedroom accommodation. Part exchange available!
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale the fantastic opportunity to purchase a detached bungalow situated in a desirable village location which enjoys views over paddocks to the rear. The good sized accommodation comprises of kitchen, breakfast area, lounge, conservatory, utility room, cloakroom, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property is access via a private driveway which leads to a garage, driveway providing parking and well maintained gardens with views to the rear.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to entrance hall with side windows.
Double radiator, access to roof space, storage cloaks cupboard, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and slated shelving.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.33m x 3.48m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, inset one and a half bowl schock sink with mixer tap over, integrated dishwasher, space for electric or gas cooker with extractor hood over in decorative surround, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed widow to front, karndean vinyl tiled floor, pine paneled ceiling with inset spotlighting, telephone point, integrated fridge, brick archway to:
Breakfast Area 9' 6" x 9' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.82m )
Karndean vinyl tiled floor, double radiator, pine paneled ceiling, double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory.
Lounge 21' 6" x 13' 7" excluding chimney breast ( 6.55m x 4.14m excluding chimney breast )
UPVC double glazed windows to two aspects, two double radiators, brick fireplace with provisions for gas fire, telephone and television point.
Conservatory 12' 5" x 7' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.29m )
Of double glazed construction with glass roof, fitted blinds, radiator, power points, wall lights, double doors to patio area and garden.
Utility Room 6' 11" x 10' 9" extending to 17' 6" ( 2.11m x 3.28m extending to 5.33m )
UPVC double glazed doors to front and side, fitted units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler, telephone point.
Low flush WC, radiator, hand wash basin to vanity unit with tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window.
Master Bedroom 9' 7" plus wardrobes x 13' 6" ( 2.92m plus wardrobes x 4.11m )
UPVC double glazed window over looking rear garden and views over paddocks to rear, double radiator, built in wardrobes, television point, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' 11" plus door recess ( 2.90m x 3.02m plus door recess )
UPVC double glazed window, double radiator, television point, fitted wardrobes with matching dressing table and drawers
Bedroom Three 7' 8" max x 7' 6" ( 2.34m max x 2.29m )
UPVC double glazed window, double radiator.
Suite comprising of corner bath with mixer tap, hand wash basin with mixer tap, bidet, low flush WC with concealed cistern, over sized shower cubicle, extractor, spotlights, double radiator, vinyl flooring, tiled splashbacks, shaver socket, medicine cabinet with matching mirror, UPVC double glazed window.
Garage 16' 2" x 17' 8" ( 4.93m x 5.38m )
Sectional up and over door, access to roof space, UPVC double glazed window, UPVC double glazed exit door, power, light, cupboards at base and wall level, worktop surface.
The property is approached via a private driveway. To the front there is a lawned garden with a variety of plants and shrubs to well cared for borders. There is a gravel driveway providing parking for several vehicles and leading to the garage. To the side of the property there is a paved pathway with a well manicured lawned garden with shrubs to border.
To the rear there is a shaped patio and further paved path. There are a variety of plants and shrubs to borders and mature trees. There are outside taps and floodlighting. The rear garden enjoys views over paddocks to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42838992.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.