2 bedroom flat for saleSherbourne Way, Hove
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM FLAT
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- LARGE GARDEN
- SPACE FOR OFF STREET PARKING
- FAR REACHING ROOFTOP AND SEA VIEWS
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale this well presented two bedroom flat in Hangleton, enjoying far reaching views of the sea. The property further benefits from TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, MODERN FITTED KITCHEN, GOOD SIZED LOUNGE, LARGE REAR GARDEN and OFF STREET PARKING.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale this well presented two bedroom split level flat situated in the heart of Hangleton, enjoying far reaching roof top views down to the sea. There is spacious accommodation including TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, MODERN FITTED EAT IN KITCHEN, GOOD SIZED LOUNG, LARGE SIDE AND REAR GARDENS and OFF STREET PARKING, This beautiful flat, situated in Sherbourne Way, and is well located for local bus routes to Brighton City Centre, local amenities and Hangleton schools. ***Viewing essential***
Private entrance, deep built in cupboard, staircase with varnished handrail leading to first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to all rooms, airing cupboard housing pre-lagged cylinder, radiator with decorative cover, hatch to loft space.
Lounge 16' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.98m x 3.56m )
With large UPVC double glazed window, enjoying far reaching rooftop and sea views. Contemporary fireplace surround with gas fire, ceiling coving and dado rail.
Eat In Kitchen 12' 9" x 8' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.51m )
This bright dual aspect room has two UPVC double glazed windows, space for a breakfast table and chairs, white high gloss units including base cupboards and draws, matching eye level cupboards, unit fronted fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, space for free standing cooker, roll edge work surfaces, ceramic sink, coloured glass splashback, ceiling coving.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 12' ( 4.11m x 3.66m )
With Large UPVC windows, excellent built in storage, radiator, ample space for double bed and additional furniture.
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.64m )
Bright dual aspect room, three UPVC double glazed windows enjoying the superb far reaching roof top views of the sea. Ceiling coving, space for double bed and additional furniture.
With white suite, pannelled bath and mixer taps, wall mounted shower, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor, radiator, UPVC double glazed window.
White low level, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed window.
Patio area, further patio area with double gate which could be used as off street parking.
Beautifully secluded with large lawn and paving seating area, established planting.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42841308.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.