4 bedroom detached house for saleMelford Road, Sudbury
Offers in Excess of
- Individual Style Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Room with Vaulted Ceiling
- Garage & Parking
HIGHLY REGARDED LOCATION - A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this four bedroom family home built in a Swiss chalet style with stunning dual aspect living/dining area with vaulted ceiling and feature fireplace. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the property's uniqueness
The Accommodation Comprises:
Double glazed entrance door with side windows leading into entrance porch with door leading into the reception hall.
Window to front aspect, radiator, tiled floor, doors to:
Comprising low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin, understairs storage cupboard.
Vaulted Living Room 28' x 15' max ( 8.53m x 4.57m max )
Stunning room with ceiling height double glazed windows to front aspect incorporating French doors and French doors with windows to surround leading to the rear garden terrace. This room further benefits from a feature brick open fireplace to the full height of the room with beamed vaulted ceiling, two radiators and an open wrought iron staircase to first floor landing. Open plan to dining area.
Separate Dining Area 15' 8" x 8' ( 4.78m x 2.44m )
Sliding doors to conservatory, radiator, door to kitchen.
Conservatory 14' 3" x 9' 6" ( 4.34m x 2.90m )
Double glazed with windows to three sides with double doors to rear.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 16' x 12' ( 4.88m x 3.66m )
Range of base and eye level units incorporating drawers, roll edge work surfaces with inset sink with mixer tap, space for range style cooker , stainless steel extractor fan, tiled splash backs, integral dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiled floor, radiator, two double glazed windows to front aspect, door to hallway and door to utility room.
Space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer, work surfaces, further storage area, door to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, range of built-in sliding wardrobes offering great storage, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 10' ( 3.81m x 3.05m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect archway through to en-suite.
Comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin, double shower cubicle, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 16' x 13' ( 4.88m x 3.96m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect and additional Velux style window.
Bedroom Three 12' x 8' 3" ( 3.66m x 2.51m )
Radiator, double glazed window and door to front aspect leading onto a balcony with views over the meadows.
Bedroom Four 13' x 8' ( 3.96m x 2.44m )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Comprising bath with tiled surround, separate shower cubicle, low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin with storage cupboard below, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Outside The Property
The property is approached via double wrought iron gates opening up onto a block paved driveway providing off-road parking which in turn leads to a single integral garage with power and light connected. Pathway leads to the front entrance door with the remainder of the front garden comprising flower and shrub beds with access to the side via gate. There is a side garden area which is paved and ideal for storage with a further gate leading to the rear garden.
The rear garden commences with a paved patio area which continues onto the lawn with raised beds to the rear and a small raised patio area to the corner which is ideal for seating. The garden continues with a stone pathway leading across the back of the house to a further patio area which houses a shed with a further raised seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42841314.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.