4 bedroom detached house for saleDean Court Road, Rottingdean, Brighton, East Sussex
***ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY KING & CHASEMORE- HOVE OFFICE. SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED FOR WAITING BUYERS --PLEASE CALL US IF YOU WANT TO SELL ,OR JUST FOR A FREE UP-TO-DATE MARKET VALUATION-WITHOUT ANY OBLIGATION***.
IN NEED OF SOME UPDATING & MODERNISATION THROUGHOUT.VACANT POSSESSION.
'GUIDE PRICE': £875,000--£900,000.
KING & CHASEMORE are delighted to offer for sale this four bedroom detached family home, situated in Dean Court Road, one of the most sought after roads, within the picturesque historic village of Rottingdean . On the market for the first time in over 50 years, the house has considerable charm, character and original features throughout. It is set within beautiful mature and fully stocked gardens on a plot that is wider than many of its neighbours. The property therefore offers enormous potential (subject to the usual planning consents) to be fully refurbished and extended. On the ground floor, there are two good size reception rooms, a kitchen/breakfast room and a conservatory leading directly into the rear garden. On the first floor, there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom with a separate cloakroom. The master bedroom leads onto a balcony with lovely views over the garden. To the front of the property is a carriage driveway, with pathway leading to the main entrance, and integral garage, whilst to the rear is a beautiful rear garden area, (measuring 100' x 70') comprising a patio area, suitable for table and chairs, leading out onto a laid to lawn level rear garden area, with a variety of trees, flowers and shrub borders, and ornamental pond. VACANT POSSESSION. RARELY AVAILABLE.
• FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
• ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER ROAD'S IN ROTTINGDEAN VILLAGE
• IN NEED OF MODERNISATION--IDEAL PROJECT
• SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
• 17' LIVING ROOM-LEADING THROUGH TO SUN ROOM/SITTTING ROOM AREA,9 HAVING AMAZING VIEWS OVERLOOKING THE REAR GARDEN)
• 12' SEPARATE DINING ROOM
• 13' KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
• 16' SUN CONSERVATORY
• FOUR BEDROOMS ON THE FIRST FLOOR
• MASTER BEDROOM LEADING OUT ONTO A SUN BALCONY GIVING PICTURESQUE VIEWS OVER THE REAR GARDEN
• BATHROOM SUITE
• SEPARATE WC'S ON BOTH THE GROUND FLOOR AND FIRST FLOOR
• FORMAL FRONT GARDEN WITH STEPS LEADING TO MAIN ENTRANCE
• CARRIAGE DRIVEWAY
• 16' GARAGE
• 100' BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED REAR GARDEN
• VACANT POSSESSION
• DOUBLE PLOT WITH HUGE POTENTIAL TO EXTEND ,( S.T.N.P.P. & B.REGS ETC..)
• RARELY AVAILABLE
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42842580.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRN160104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.