2 bedroom bungalow for saleArundel Road, Peacehaven, East Sussex
***ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY KING & CHASEMORE- PEACEHAVEN OFFICE. SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED FOR WAITING BUYERS --PLEASE CALL US IF YOU WANT TO SELL ,OR JUST FOR A FREE UP-TO-DATE MARKET VALUATION-WITHOUT ANY OBLIGATION***.
RECENTLY REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD.
'GUIDE PRICE': £300,000--£320,000.
KING & CHASEMORE are delighted to offer for sale the two bedroom detached bungalow, situated on Arundel Road, set back from the main coast road in the popular Peacehaven area. The bungalow has recently been redecorated to a high standard by its present owners, and comprises: Entrance porch, entrance hall, 13' living room,( with doors leading out onto the rear garden), 9' modern fitted kitchen, two good size double bedrooms, and an 8' modern bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Outside to the front is a block paved front driveway area, (suitable for standing two/three cars), extending round the side of the property, with pathway to main porch entrance, whilst to the rear of the property is the rear garden area, (measuring 45'7 x 39'6), with access gained from the main living room, leading out onto a large decked terrace area,( ideal for seating and entertaining etc..), extending out onto a laid to lawn level rear garden area, with timber fenced surround. Workshop/garage to the side, (measuring 179 x 9') , power and light points. Further decked area behind the workshop/garage. A BUNGALOW OF THIS STANDARD IS RARELY AVAILALABLE AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
• STUNNING TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
• POPULAR COASTAL LOCATION
• REFURBISHED BY IT'S PRESENT OWNERS TO A HIGH STANDARD
• ENTRANCE PORCH. ENTRANCE HALL
• 13' LIVING ROOM-WITH ACCESS TO GARDEN
• 9' MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
• TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
• 8' MODERN BATHROOM SUITE WITH SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE
• BLOCK PAVED FRONT DRIVEWAY SUITABLE FOR TWO/THREE CARS EXTENDING DOWN THE SIDE OF THE PROPERTY
• REAR DECKED SEATING AREA, IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING
• 45' LEVEL LAWN REAR GARDEN AREA
• 17' WORKSHOP/GARAGE
• VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42842583.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PHV160158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.