4 bedroom terraced house for sale15 Cedars Avenue, Walthamstow, London, E17
- ***PRICE RECENTLY REDUCED***
- Large rear garden of approximately: 721.9 Sq. F.t (with potential to extend the ground floor of the property, subject to the necessary planning consents)
- 4+ Bedrooms over 2 floors
- Family bathroom
- Within walking distance to Walthamstow Central Station (Victoria Line) + (Overland Services)
- Victorian terraced house with original external/internal features
- Gas central heating
- In need of redecorating
- For investment purposes or as a family home
- Basement storage of 85.9 Sq. Ft.
***PRICE RECENTLY REDUCED*** Strettons Residential are pleased to offer this attractive 4+ bedroom Victorian terraced house with original internal and external period features. The property is within walking distance of Walthamstow Central Station allowing easy access to central London.
The property consists of 4+ bedrooms, 3 receptions, rear garden, basement storage and a kitchen on the ground floor with all the bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor.
Its fascia displays fine external Victorian plasterwork and still holds much of the original cornicing and ceiling roses. An excellent buy for someone looking to restore a Victorian to its original beauty; and with room to expand into the attic space, or the at the rear of the property there could be a wealth of opportunity for this family home/investment.
The property has the benefit of gas central heating and is part double glazed. The property would benefit from being redecorated.
Viewing is recommended for a true representation of this property.
EPC Rating: (D) 56
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strettons, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.