2 bedroom apartment for saleStation Road, Netley Abbey, Southampton, SO31 5AL
- 1st Floor Apartment
- Allocated Parking
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower To Master
- Easy Access To Shops & Amenities
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Early Viewings Are Advised
- No Forward Chain
Thurman Rye are proud to offer this purpose built two bedroom apartment situated in the historic village of Netley Abbey. The property is within easy access to a bus stop and train station and in walking distance to shops including chemist, library and a bakers, a viewing is highly recommended to save disappointment.
The ancient village of Netley Abbey is situated between the City of Southampton and the historic village of Hamble. The village gets its name from the ruined Cistercian Abbey which was founded by Peter des Roche, Bishop of Winchester in 1239 under the patronage of Henry III and later sacked by Henry VIII. The village boasts many local amenities and shops including, grocery stores, a bakers, chemist, hair dressers and post office. There is also the Royal Victoria Country Park, formerly the site of The Royal Victoria Hospital and now 220 acres of waterside parkland and woodland. Communication links include a station with connections to Southampton and Portsmouth, road access to M27, M3 and Southampton International Airport.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 349790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Netley Abbey . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.