3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Mount, Churwell, Leeds
- Spacious Three Bedroom Terrace
- Separate Lounge And Dining Kitchen
- Accommodation Set Over Three Floors
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Pebbled Garden To Front
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating = E
Spacious and well presented three bedroom end terrace property with PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating. This impressive property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Dining kitchen fitted with an extensive range of units with integral hob and oven. A first floor landing provides access to an impressive lounge with exposed stained timber flooring and feature rustic brick fireplace surround. There is one bedroom and a spacious bathroom to the first floor. To the second floor there are two double bedrooms. Externally to the front of the property there is a pebbled garden area providing ease of maintenance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42847509.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR160113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.