2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHenmore Place, Ashbourne
Sold STC £95,000
- Ground Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Over 60's Warden Aided Development
- 75% Shared Ownership
- Communal Gardens and Parking
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this TWO bedroomed South facing at rear, Ground Floor flat, within sought after over 60's warden aided development. With communal gardens and communal parking. In brief the accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, two Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this TWO bedroomed Ground Floor flat, within sought after over 60's warden aided development. The property has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. With communal gardens and communal parking. In brief the accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, two Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Central heating radiator, row of coat hooks.
Lounge 14' 3" x 10' ( 4.34m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear, electric fireplace feature with wooden surround and inset marble effect inlay and hearth.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 6' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and contrasting work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit. Cooker and extractor hood over, double glazed window to rear and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 8' 4" to wardrobes ( 3.53m x 2.54m to wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and warden assistance control
Bedroom Two 9' 10" max x 6' 9" max ( 3.00m max x 2.06m max )
Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and warden assistance control.
White suite comprising bath with shower over and screen, low level w.c. and hand wash basin. Double glazed window to the rear and fully tiled walls.
The property is understood to be held on a 75% share leasehold on a 99 year lease. A service charge of £152.58 is payable per calendar month. (This covers service charge, maintenance fee, building insurance etc)
The property has the benefit of communal gardens, parking and drying areas. The complex is served by a communal laundry room and there is also a guest bedroom suite facility.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42852165.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.