3 bedroom detached house for saleBeck Bank, Kirton Holme, Boston
- CHARMING DETACHED COTTAGE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
- DETACHED GARAGE & OUTBUILDINGS
- STUNNING WELL STOCKED GARDENS
This charming Detached Cottage is situated in the village of Kirton Holme and benefits from beautiful and well stocked gardens, a Detached Garage and Outbuildings. The property benefits from a Kitchen, Utility Area, Ground Floor Shower Room, Open Plan Living Area, 3 Bedrooms and a Bathroom.
DETACHED 3 BEDROOM COTTAGE WITH DETACHED GARAGE AND OUTBUILDINGS
Rear Entrance Conservatory 9' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.46m )
With rear entrance door, flagstone flooring, ceiling mounted lighting, polycarbonate roof, windows to rear aspect.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 13' 3" maximum ( 3.68m x 4.04m maximum )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units, space for standard height fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated electric hob with fume extractor above, integrated waist height double oven and grill, tiled flooring, wall mounted lighting, window to rear aspect.
With built-in cupboard with Louvre style door, plumbing for washing machine, obscure glazed window, ceiling light point.
Ground Floor Shower Room
With 3 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC, shower with wall mounted Newlec electric shower and tiling within, part tiled walls, radiator, obscure glazed window, Xpelair extractor fan, ceiling light point.
Open Plan Living Area 38' 7" maximum x 16' 6" maximum ( 11.76m maximum x 5.03m maximum )
Of split level and split into 3 sections comprising a Dining Area, Snug and Lounge. With staircase leading to first floor.
The Dining Area has an exposed brickwork chimney breast with wall mounted lighting, ceiling mounted beam with mounted light, window to front aspect.
The Snug benefits from windows to dual aspects, exposed brickwork detailing, ceiling mounted beam, wall mounted lighting, log burner with brickwork hearth and exposed brickwork surround. Steps lead down to the Lounge.
The Lounge benefits from windows to dual aspects, radiator, exposed brickwork detailing.
Conservatory 9' 7" x 9' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.77m )
With latch door from Open Plan Living Area. Of brick and uPVC double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof, French doors leading to the garden, exposed brickwork detailing.
First Floor Landing
With window to rear aspect, access to roof space, wall mounted lighting, exposed brickwork detailing.
Bedroom 1 10' 3" maximum into Entrance Area x 16' 2" ( 3.12m maximum into Entrance Area x 4.93m )
With window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 7' 2" x 11' 6" maximum incl built-in wardrobe ( 2.18m x 3.51m maximum incl built-in wardrobe )
With window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe, built-in airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and shelving within.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.57m )
With window, radiator, ceiling light point, built-in cupboard.
With 3 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, WC, radiator, heated towel rail, obscure glazed window, extractor fan, wall mounted lighting.
The property is situated in a very quiet location and is served by gated access which leads to a substantial gravelled driveway which provides ample off road parking and hardstanding for numerous vehicles. The driveway also provides vehicular access to the Detached Garage.
Potential purchasers should be aware that the gardens which are situated to the front, side and rear of the property are undoubtedly its greatest feature. The gardens are split into various sections and comprise heavily planted areas containing specimen plants, shrubs, roses and ferns, The gardens enjoy gravelled walkways, a timber arbour and a selection of fruit trees and various seating areas.
The gardens to the right hand side of the property have gated access from the walled section and have stepped and tiered gardens which cascade down a bankside and comprise extremely well stocked flower and shrub borders. There are walkways between the beds as well as seating areas.
Detached Garage 16' 9" x 17' 4" ( 5.11m x 5.28m )
With double doors and being served by both power and lighting.
2 Open Fronted Wood Stores
Adjoining the garage.
Purpose Built Garden Room 10' 9" maximum x 11' 7" maximum ( 3.28m maximum x 3.53m maximum )
Entered via double doors and having windows to front and side aspects, being served by power. In the Agents opinion this outbuilding could potentially be used as a Study or Office.
Timber Garden Shed
To be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42852303.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.