3 bedroom character property for saleTowngate East, Market Deeping, Peterborough
Sold STC £200,000
- Three bedroom stone cottage
- Requiring full refurbishment
- Non estate location
- Large south facing rear garden
- Two reception rooms
- Sold with no upward chain
* Three bedroom stone cottage
* Requiring full refurbishment
* Non estate location
* Large south facing rear garden
* Two reception rooms
* Sold with no upward chain
PVCu double glazed door to front to:
Glazed door to stairs, half glazed door to Dining Room.
4.09m x 3.81m (13'5" x 12'6" maximum including chimney breast recess). PVCu double glazed window to front, glazed window to rear, open fire, built-in storage cupboard.
Separate Dining Room
4.11m x 3.33m (13'6" x 10'11" maximum including chimney breast recess). PVCu double glazed window to front, open fire set in tiled and built surround, built-in double airing cupboard, door to:
Glazed window to side, shelving.
4.17m x 3.89m (13'8" x 12'9" maximum including door recess). Glazed window to side, hardwood door to side, door to:
2.90m x 2.11m (9'6" x 6'11"). Fitted with two piece suite comprising bath and wash hand basin, PVCu double glazed window to rear.
PVCu double glazed window to rear, low-level WC.
PVCu double glazed window to rear, door to:
4.29m x 3.71m (14'1" x 12'2" maximum). PVCu double glazed window to rear.
4.32m x 3.40m (14'2" x 11'2" maximum). PVCu double glazed window to rear.
2.79m x 1.85m (9'2" x 6'1"). PVCu double glazed window to front.
Large rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing and mature hedge to rear and sides, mainly laid to lawn, wooden store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.