5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Old Hall, Oldcoates Worksop
Offers in Region of £379,950
- Georgian 5 bedroom detached
- Retaining many original Georgian features
- Large kitchen breakfast room
- Accommodation split over 3 floors
- Flexible accomodation
- Detached double garage and driveway with parking for several cars
- Large secluded garden
- Sought after village location in the heart of Oldcoates
- Conveniently located for local transport links
We are delighted to offer for sale this impressive Georgian Grade II listed detached property in the heart of the sought after village of Oldcoates. The property retains many original Georgian features is large in size and an ideal family home with it's flexible accommodation.
The property comprises of entrance porch to kitchen breakfast room, hallway leading to the lounge, dining room, playroom and cloakroom. Stairs leading to the first floor with master suite and ensuite bathroom, bedrooms two and three and a separate bathroom another set of stairs leads to the second floor with bedrooms four and five with three storage rooms with potential to convert into extra living accommodation .
To the exterior of the property is a large hedge surrounding 2 sides making the garden private and secluded. There is a double garage and driveway with parking for several vehicles.
The property is conveniently located to local amenities, schools and transport links.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42853590.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference q8a-mve3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.