4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodstock Road, Broxbourne
Sold STC £645,000
- Sought after Location
- Huge potential to extend (s.t.p.p.)
- Four Bedrooms, Three Reception Rooms
- Chain free
- Kitchen/ Breakfast room
- Bathroom and shower room
- Double Garage and parking
- Over 100 ft garden
Offering huge potential to extend (stpp) we are pleased to offer this substantial four bedrooms, three reception rooms, detached family home with double garage in a highly sought after residential location. CHAIN FREE
Situated within this extremely popular and sought after residential area, we are delighted to offer for sale this substantial detached family home that sits in a small cul de suc and benefits from a superb rear garden excess of 100 ft in length. The property offers good size, bright and airy accommodation throughout and offers tremendous potential to extend to either side and to the rear (s.t.p.p). This excellent property lies within catchment of Broxbourne Secondary School and walking distance to Broxbourne Station. Offer for sale chain free, early inspection is strongly advised.
Front Door To:
Entrance Hall 16' 8" narrowing to 11' 8" Max x 9' 10" ( 5.08m narrowing to 3.56m Max x 3.00m )
Window to side aspect,staircase to first floor with storage cupboard under, additional cupboard housing central heating boiler, gas fire.
Study 9' 5" x 6' 5" ( 2.87m x 1.96m )
Window to front aspect
Living Room 18' x 11' 6" ( 5.49m x 3.51m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, oriel window to side, feature Yorkstone fire place with inset gas coal effect fire. Through to:
Dining Room 11' 4" x 13' 1" ( 3.45m x 3.99m )
Window to rear aspect
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 19' 7" narrowing to 7' 7" x 15' 9" Max ( 5.97m narrowing to 2.31m x 4.80m Max )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units to remain, preparation surfaces incorporating double sink unit. Free standing cooker, fridge freezer, washer dryer, integrated dishwasher to remain. Further built in floor to ceiling storage cupboards, doors to rear and side, high window to side aspect and window to rear aspect
Ground Floor Shower Room 8' 7" x 5' 6" ( 2.62m x 1.68m )
Tiled walls to complement a white suite comprising shower enclosure, low level flush w.c. and vanity unit comprising wash hand basin with storage cupboards below, window to side aspect, Floor to ceiling cupboards with shelves, wood laminate flooring..
First Floor Landing
Built in airing cupboard, access to loft, window to front aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 11' 6" ( 4.24m x 3.51m )
Window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 11' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.48m )
Window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes along one whole wall.
Bedroom Three 13' x 8' 3" ( 3.96m x 2.51m )
Window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 8' 5" x 7' ( 2.57m x 2.13m )
Window to side aspect.
Fitted with a coloured suite comprising panel enclosed bath incorporating hand held shower, Pedestal wash hand basin, large fitted medicine cupboard and low level flush w.c., tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, window to side aspect.
The property sits within a fantastic plot with a beautiful rear garden extending to over 100 ft in length, the garden also extends to the side of the property where there is tremendous potential to extend subject to the necessary consents. The garden comprises a large paved patio area immediately to the rear of the property with the remainder mostly laid to lawn with a range of flower and shrub borders and central feature rockery.
To the front of the property there is a double driveway serving semi integral double garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42853968.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.