3 bedroom detached house for salePenwrights Lane, Great Barford, Bedford
Sold STC £315,000
- Three Bedroom Detached
- Secluded Back Garden
- Large Kitchen/diner
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Close to local Amenities and Commuter Links
**VILLAGE LOCATION** Situated in the quiet village of Great Barford is this three bedroom detached house situated near to local amenities, school and transport links to M1, A421 and A1. Book a viewing today to avoid disappointment.
This well situated three bedroom detached property close to local amenities, schools and transport links to both Milton Keynes, Cambridge and London routes. The property comprises of in brief: large kitchen/diner with utility to side with a lounge and downstairs cloakroom. The first floor consists of three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits are a secluded back garden and large front garden with garage.
Entered through Double glazed door to the front aspect, double glazed window to the front aspect with radiator, understairs cupboard.
two piece suite, comprising of a Wash hand basin and WC, radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge 12' 5" x 12' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.76m )
Double glazed bay window to the front of the property, radiator, an open fire place, wall lights, TV and Telephone points and double doors opening onto the kitchen/diner.
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit and drainer, tiling to splash back areas, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over, built in dishwasher and fridge freezer, door to utility and french double doors leading to rear garden.
Utility Room 8' 3" x 6' ( 2.51m x 1.83m )
fitted with base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, tiling to splash back areas, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit, cupboard housing the gas boiler and door to the rear garden.
Doors to bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 10' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect of the property and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 8' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.67m )
Double glazed windows to the rear aspect of the property with radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect of property, suite comprising of bath with mixer tap and shower shower, hand wash basin and WC, extractor fan, shaver point, partly tiled and ceiling lights.
Brick paved parking area and pebbled from
Gated rear access enclosed by fencing with patio and shrubbery to the rear.
Garage 18' 2" x 9' 3" ( 5.54m x 2.82m )
double wooden doors and power connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42853974.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.