3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLyndale Close, Leek
* A very well appointed three bedroom semi detached family home situated in a sought after cul-de-sac location and offering spacious accommodation arranged over three floors.
* The property is ideally positioned for walking into the town centre with shops and schools also nearby. Good road links offer easy access to the market towns of Ashbourne and Buxton.
* Benefiting from Upvc double glazing, gas fired central heating and security alarm system.
* Entrance Hall, W.c and spacious Kitchen / Diner to the ground floor. Landing Area, Lounge, Bedroom and Family Bathroom to the first floor. Landing Area, Master Bedroom with En-Suite facility and a further Bedroom are situated on the top floor.
* To the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing off street parking which leads to a integral single garage which has power and lighting.
* To the rear is a low maintenance paved garden area.
* An internal inspection is mostly strongly recommended for this superb property.
Entrance Hall - Radiator. Laminate flooring. Stairs off. Access to garage.
W.C - 5'7 x 2'11 (1.70m x 0.89m) - W.c. Wash basin. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Kitchen / Diner - 14'8 x 13'7 max (4.47m x 4.14m max) - Range of wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and rinser bowl. Plumbing point. Gas hob with electric oven below and extractor unit above. Radiator x 3. Velux window x 3. Patio doors to rear garden.
Landing Area - Stairs off.
Lounge - 14'9 x 14'8 (4.50m x 4.47m) - Radiator x 2. French doors.
Bedroom - 8'9 x 8'3 (2.67m x 2.51m) - Radiator.
Family Bathroom - 6'3 x 5'6 (1.91m x 1.68m) - Bath with feeder shower. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Landing Area - Radiator. Loft access. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom - 14'9 x 9'4 (4.50m x 2.84m) - Radiator.
Master Bedroom - 11'4 x 14'3 (3.45m x 4.34m) - Radiator
En-Suite - 8'3 x 3'3 (2.51m x 0.99m) - Shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator. Velux window.
Outside - To the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing off street parking which leads to a integral single garage which has power and lighting. To the rear is a low maintenance paved garden area.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42854235.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26374781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.