2 bedroom flat for saleNew Road, Bedfont, TW14 8HF
Offers in Region of
- Chain Free Seller
- Open Plan Modern Living
- Amazing Transport Links
- Freshly Decorated & New Carpets
- Energy Efficient High Retention Heating
- Outside Balcony Space
- 10 mins to Local Amenities
- Double Glazing
- Security Entry Phone System
- Stylish Bathroom
SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
Modern two bed apartment with Amazing transport links - Lots of local buses, 10 mins walk to Hatton Cross Underground and Feltham Overground Station = 30 mins into Central London. 10 mins to Heathrow airport and M4 and M25 motorways.
Wonderful spacious open plan living space. Stylish bathroom, two double bedrooms all freshly decorated with new carpets all in a neutral palette ready for you to add your own style to. Lovely sunny balcony perfect for meals and socialising. A safe private communal courtyard, with covered bicycle storage. A really friendly apartment block with only 30 apartments giving a real community feel.
Great local amenities I.e schools, 24 hour gym, cinema, bowling, restaurants, shops, supermarkets and Bedfont Lakes Country Park, a wonderful nature reserve, all within a 15 minute walk.
Bedfont is a great area to live, and is well and truly on the map for affordable living in a London suburb.
The property could be considered as a rental investment due to its proximity to Heathrow Airport
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.